3 December 2014

A WEEK OF OUTFITS | The Sophisticate

Nearer the Christmas period you often have those ocassions which may require you to get all fancy and dress up in your best attire. Whether it be a works do, family meal or something even fancier than that, there are plenty of dresses on the market to get that sophisticated feel. Now I know this Jones & Jones Dress* isn't exactly the most sophisticated thing that I could have gone for, but this is about as sophisticated as I get with regards to my style. I am obsessed with the full skirt and the dogtooth patterning; The cinched in waist is really flattering too. To accessorise with shoes and jewellery, I kept things simple to keep with the minimal look that I was going for. However, I find that full-midi length dresses are also really smart and flirty for such occasions too. If  you need to get that sophisticated look on a budget, I always find that Missguided Dresses like this one, are an effortless way to look fabulous.

Do you have any occasions coming up when you'll need a slightly more sophisticated outfit? I'd love to know what shops you turn to for this type of occasion! Let me know in the comments down below and whether you love the silhouette of this Jones & Jones dress. Thanks for reading!


Check out my December Advertiser - Hello Freckles!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig