2 December 2014

A WEEK OF OUTFITS | The 'Quirky'

Sometimes it's nice to purchase pieces that are a little bit more out of your comfort zone than usual, and for me, this is definitely one of them. This Motel Rocks Unitard is certainly a standout outfit that will catch the eyes of others and isn't for the faint hearted. It's bright, bold and really in your face, perfect for a night out in your favourite club with your bestest girlfriends. If you prefer a more subtle approach, jumpsuits are still an amazing way to flatter a figure whilst keeping it a little bit different, for example, the Scuba Bandeau style have been really popular over the past few months. Or if you prefer a much shorter leg, as I usually do, Topshop have a fabulous selection of playsuits for the party season.

If you shop on Motel Rocks you can use the code 'meganjanelillie' to get 20% off when you shop full price items! Are you a fan of jumpsuits and playsuits? What are your thoughts on the skin tight unitards that have made the rounds recently? I thought that I would never like this, but it's a nice surprise that I do. Let me know your thoughts, check back tomorrow for the next instalment of this series!


Check out my December Advertiser - Hello Freckles!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig