4 December 2014

A WEEK OF OUTFITS | The 'Sparkler'


It's nice to have something in your wardrobe that sparkles and makes us feel extra dolled up. Whether it's a chunky sequin or a metallic infusion like this Motel Rocks* dress, pieces like this are certain to be a winner. With a cut-out back, this piece can be dressed up with some heels for a night out on the town, or dressed down with some tights and boots for a more casual look. Regardless, I'm such a sucker for anything metallic and am a huge fan of the lilac colour that runs through this. If you prefer a much more relaxed feel, I'm loving the metallic T-Shirt Dresses that have been making their way into the shops at the moment, they look great with jeans and chunky boots. You can't not have some shimmer and sparkle at Christmas time now, can you?

Let me know if you're one for bolder looks like metallics and glitter/sequins. As you've probably seen, I never take my metallic shoes off my feet! Let me know your party plans this Christmas and whether you like this fabulous little number, I'd love to know what you're getting up to! Thanks for reading!


Check out my December Advertiser - Hello Freckles!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig