5 December 2014

A WEEK OF OUTFITS | The 'Cosy'

For the final instalment of this Christmas Outfit Week I decided to opt for a much more chilled out, cosy option - perhaps for a Christmassy date with your man? Like I said in my previous Haul Video, I've fallen in love with high, roll neck items and this Missguided Crop is no exception. Paired with this pleather pleated skirt and some seriously old, floral flatforms (I definitely should of added some tights) and this is date ready. For an even cosier look, I've been looking at getting some Jumpers of a similar style and I love how Missguided have styled them on their website - so cool! I'll definitely be getting my hands on them as England is now a tad on the colder side...

I hope that you've enjoyed this week of Christmas outfits, something for every type of gathering and occasion that may pop up over this time of year. Let me know what you think of this final outfit and also which one has been your favourite in the series!


Check out my December Advertiser - Hello Freckles!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig