8 November 2014

Beauty | Christmas At The Body Shop

When it comes to Christmas (yes, it's that time!) and buying stocking fillers, secret santa's & great presents for girls, The Body Shop is one of the first places that I think of. It was great to be invited to my local store and be shown what was on offer this year. They have the perfect combinations of reasonably priced products and well put together gift sets. Every year I will no doubt buy someone one of their Lollipops as they are just too darn cute and are great value for money. This year the packaging of their scented Festive Picks is absolutely gorgeous too and it's great that you get to try so many of their best-selling products.

They've brought two delicious new scents out for the limited Christmas period which are Glazed Apple and Vanilla Brûlée, and have also brought back an old favourite, Frosted Cranberry. Each of these including some of TBS's staple products such as their shower gel, body butter, body polish and hand cream. For the festive months they've also introduced some new products such as their Bath Jelly, Sparkler and Bath Sprinkles. The jelly is to be run under the tap to create bubbles galore, whilst the sprinkles are a fun addition to add some of the sweet scents to your bath time. The sparkler is something completely different, the perfume style bottle spritz's out iridescent glitter particles to add shimmer to anything, whether your face, skin or presents (I'm gonna try that!) it's no doubt going to give anything a wintery glow!

For make-up this year, the brand have released two eyeshadow palettes; The Dolly, to create famine, girly looks and the Frosted, which are cool, wintery shades. These go along side a glitter Mascara and Eyeliner which are bound to dazzle anyone at the Christmas party and definitely send me back to my early teens. The coolest of the bunch is their limited edition Lip & Cheek Doll, a ruby red tint to add a rosy, cold but cosy glow to the skin and lips. It comes in the cutest little bottle too!

So The Body Shop have done it again with some great releases. I definitely have to admit that the Glazed Apple scent (Hello, Apple Sourz) and the Sparkler are my favourites. Make sure you head to your nearest store and give all the new scents a whiff and let me know which ones you love! Do you love The Body Shop for Christmas presents? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!

Check out my November Advertiser - Tea Party With Alice
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig