10 November 2014

Beauty | A Week of Charlotte Tilbury - Charlotte's Magic Cream

Charlotte Tilbury, the genius herself, says that her 'Magic Cream' is a moisturiser that she swears by and cannot live without. As a self-confessed make-up and skincare obsessor, this obviously makes me want it. But retailing at a whopping £70 a pop for 50ml - just, no. However, I was super lucky to receive some special CT make-up products off my friends for my 21st birthday and a rather generous sample pot (15ml) was included in that bundle.

This potent cream is a real thick yet smooth consistency where a little really does go a long way - I can tell that this sample is going to last me quite a while, which is brilliant for me as I can enjoy it for longer! Content wise, it has a little bit of everything thrown in to the mix; From anti-aging properties to hyaluronic acid, which explains the mega plumping that this stuff can do. As the colder months are settling in, the harsher weather makes a huge impact on my skin in terms of dryness. The 'Magic Cream' helps to hydrate and moisturise the skin and lock in that moisture all day long, meaning no dry flakes appear and surface throughout the day. Finally! The product also has hints of rose hip oil, which is one of my favourite ingredients as it truly helps to smooth the skin whilst giving it a brighter complexion. Overall, this is luxury in a pot.

For a fabulous moisturiser it's such a shame that it comes with a hefty price-tag! If you're looking at some serious kinda skincare splurge, then this one is certainly one to check out! Would you ever pay so much for a skincare product? What moisturisers are your favourite? Let me know in the comments below, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this series!

Check out my November Advertiser - Tea Party With Alice
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig