8 August 2014

Fashion | OASAP Floral Soes



Floral and shoes; Two words that are mentioned a trillion times over on this blog. When will I learn? Never I hope! My latest addition to my shoe-drobe are these mega cute Floral Shoes* which are basically a cheaper dupe for Dr Martens. Sssh, I won't tell if you won't! Whenever I go for a flatter shoe, my eyes tend to gravitate towards a more simple and plain shoe. However, when I spied these little babies I just knew they had to be mine. I'm definitely going to style these with the simplest of pieces so they are the focal point of my outfit. Watch out for these in future outfits post because they are just mega cosy.

Who loves these little cuties then? I simple can't stop prancing about in them. Let me know in the comments what you think, I'd love to know! Thanks for reading!

 

Check out my August Advertiser - Ashka
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig