10 August 2014

Beauty | New to NYX






























When I popped into a little shop on holiday, my little eyes spied a NYX counter so naturally my beauty blogger self was drawn towards it like a magnet. Although I know NYX has began stocking in some NEXT stores (obviously not mine) I really was like a kid in a sweet shop when I seen the stand. I could have spent a heck of a lot more money, but for now I decided to pick up two Jumbo Eye Pencils in Milk and French Fries, as well as a Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp. I think the swatches say it all but here are a few thoughts I have on these products...

One of the most well-known products by NYX is their Milk eye pencil, used by all those 'really good at make-up' YouTubers as an eyeshadow base to make colours stand out just that little bit more. I have to admit, I'm a little bit in love with these eye pencils. They have a pretty good colour pay off and they are creamy enough so that they blend well on the lid. French Fries is a stunning bronze shade that I've been popping on if I'm in a rush and need a quick fix for the lid... I've coveted a NYX Matte Lip Cream for as long as I can remember and I couldn't have been more pleased by the result. They apply with ease and like the name settle to a 'soft matte' finish. Although they don't have a impressive lasting time, the smell of these alone makes it okay to reapply time and time again...

I have definitely been converted over to NYX and can't wait to get myself to a stand again! I have this thing about buying make-up online, I like to see the shades for myself; Is anyone else like that? Regardless, I'll definitely be picking up more of these stuff! Let me know in the comments below your favourite NYX products, recommend me the best! Thanks for reading!


Check out my August Advertiser - Ashka
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig