2 March 2013

Karma Clothing & Blog Updates.

Saved By the Bell T-Shirt & Leather Skirt
Burgundy Velvet Creeper Trainers
Firstly, my apologies for not having a February Favourites post, none of my favourites have changed since January (check that post out here) so I thought it pretty pointless to repeat my self! But today I have another outfit post for you seems as though it's been so long since my last. Please bare with my camera skills, I'm a little rusty and still find it super awkward posing in front of a camera. I was gifted this gorgeous pleather skirt from the lovely team at Karma Clothing and I'm so happy with it. Karma Clothing are a fairly new brand who sell all the latest trends at incredibly affordable prices. The skirt I received is really good quality so make sure you head over to their website and check them out. The skirt is definitely going to be a staple piece in my wardrobe from now on due to how versatile it is! I mean, you could seriously wear this with anything but here's what I paired it with...


'Saved by the Bell' Tee - Urban Outfitters // £10 (sale)
Pleather Skirt* - c/o Karma Clothing // £7.99
Purple Vintage Bomber Jacket - eBay // £13
 Velvet Flatform Trainers - ASOS via eBay // £14 (similar here)
MAC Russian Red Lipstick - MAC // £14

Did anyone else watched Saved by the Bell religiously as a kid? I know I did! As you may or may not have noticed, my blog has been under-going a little mini makeover, all thanks to the lovely Sparrow Mint. She has designed me an incredible new banner, social network buttons and a blog button, we're also working on a navigation bar too! I couldn't thank her enough, I'm so happy with how it's turned out. I also made a Facebook page for my blog, so head on over there and I'd love it if you'd click the 'like' button, click here! Well that's all for now folks, let me know if you liked this outfit and if you've checked out Karma Clothing. Thanks for reading.

Megan. xo
Share:

65 comments

  1. you look lovely, great outfit!x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit, love that skirt! xx

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit so much and the bomber is awesome!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bomber jacket and shoes!! Gorgeous outfit xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that tshirt is amazing! i used to love saved by the bell! so cute - i hope its still on sale!!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it is lovely! It was an absolute bargain xx

      Delete
  6. Love the outfit!

    Enter my give away to win a personalized iPhone case!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt! I have those same shoes too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! They're so easy to wear, I love them! xx

      Delete
  8. This is a gorgeous skirt!! such a nice outfit. xxx

    http://www.sophie-denise.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this skirt!! Looks amazing!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your skirt is gorgeous! I love how you have paired your t shirt and beaut bomber jacket with it x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma, I really appreciate it coming from you! xx

      Delete
  11. really love this outfit! the colours are stunning! xx

    http://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love thus outfit, especially the shoes!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so stunning, girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh, so jealous of your tee haha! I looooved Saved by the Bell!! This skirt is super cute too :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing wasn't it! Thank you Tara! xx

      Delete
  15. Wow seriously loving this look! The bomber jacket is mad and I LOVE the t-shirt, need to find one!! If I don't I swear to god I will get one printed myself haha!

    Fiona xo
    www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful beautiful outfit! <33

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw I loved saved by the bell! That bomber jacket is seriously cool! x

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I loved Zack. Thank you gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  18. I love your blog
    followed
    thekaybookinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so nice lovely outfit! xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  20. love how you've styled this...this would be perfect for a gig...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking gorgeous doll xx

    www.charissarae.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a cool outfit, love your velvet trainers! and the tee! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the skirt!!

    Sara x
    www.beauty-lust.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. such a cute outfit! you're so pretty :)

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loveeee that tshirt, I used to be obsessed with saved by the bell haha :)
    and you totally remind me of macbarbie07 on youtube!
    your blog is lovely! xx

    lausloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it was like my favourite show! Your actually not the first person to say that but I can't see it, totally don't think I do! She's absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you though.

      Delete
  26. really really love this outfit, that top is AMAZING!!
    Lovely blog, now following & looking forward to more posts :)
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I really appreciate it! Xx

      Delete
  27. Just bought a skirt like this off Boohoo, love it already x
    http://redlipsblackflicks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow lovely outfit! love the teeshirt! I used to love Saved by the Bell!
    luckfashion.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous outfit :) love the skirt!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMGGG I LOVE LOVE LOVE UR TEE <3
    UR SO BEAUTIFUL

    X


    www.makeupbynora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this outfit.I have to get myself a proper leather skater skirt
    http://doilookrichinthis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this look. you have an amazing wardrobe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Omg that tshirt is amazing, Saved By the Bell was my favourite!


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig