4 March 2013

OOTD | Shredded

SheInside Purple Fluffy Jumper

SheInside Purple Fluffy Jumper
SheInside Purple Fluffy Jumper
Topshop Chunky Gold Chain
Two outfits in two posts, I'm on a roll! I thought I'd style my pleather skirt from Karma Clothing again to show just how versatile it can be. This outfit being slightly dressier than previous. I paired the skirt with my beautiful mohair shredded jumper from She Inside, which I absolutely adore. She Inside is based in China and reminds me a lot of the likes of ROMWE & Chicnova. All of these sites have plenty of clothes for very reasonable prices; Even though they take slightly longer to come, every item I've purchased have been well worth the wait! If you haven't checked them out already I highly recommend you do; I'm not being paid or given freebies to say that, I just generally want to spread the love.


Shredded Jumper - She Inside // £22(ish)
Pleather Skirt* - c/o Karma Clothing // £7.99
Gold Chunky Necklace - Topshop // Gifted
Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick Shade 107 - Boots // £5.49

I hope your liking these outfit posts! If you have any requests of posts you'd like to see from me, please email me at info@thumbelinalillie.com - or even if it's a message to say hello, I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for all the amazing comments on my posts, I do reply to every single one so go have a nosy if you commented. Big cuddles, thanks for reading.

Megan. xo
Share:

56 comments

  1. Love the lilac fluffy jumper! so cute! x

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. That jumper is such a gorgeous colour and looks so cosy. You look gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such an adorable jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit!! Its amazing!! it matches well together!! :)
    xx
    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the outfit posts Megan :) This sweater is so cute, I want a big fluffy one like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! It's so comfy and doesn't itch at all! xx

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous! I love the necklace.. and the jumper is sooooooo unique to anything I've seen :) <3

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt :) also, the cut outs on the jumper look amazing x

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this jumper! such a pretty colour! xx

    http://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute jumper!
    You look gorgeous!!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that jumper, love how you've styled it and I need that necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning jumper! OX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colour of the jumper, I've never seen one like it!
    www.xdivinechaos.blogspot.co.uk
    Abbey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colour of the jumper!! Also loving your blog =)

    Aishling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, what a gorgeous name by the way! xx

      Delete
  14. That jumper looks so cosy! Such a cute outfit :3 xo

    http://iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! LOVE your style!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhhh that jumper is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. woah! you look amazing!
    such a lovely outfit. i love that shade of purple on you.

    I have an International group giveaway running with a $170 cash prize! Check it out >>Here<<

    BreezeyBee Blog
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are just TOO cute. That skirt is yummy and you look so sweet in that jumper. Love.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so lovely coming from you gorgeous! Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  19. Hi, very nice blog :)

    http://cansuandic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so pretty! That outfit is so cute!!! Following <3 Looking forward to more of your posts, I just love your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :)I really appreciate it! xx

      Delete
  21. Amazing. Love how you've pulled this outfit together :)
    @LJT_fash x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this look especially the jumper!
    Super gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the necklace! :)

    xx
    www.thumbelinalillie.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This outfit is great, the jumper works so well with the Skirt and the necklace is so cool.

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You're just too beautiful , perfection xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the leather skirt ! I was hoping if you would like to check out my blog. If you really like it maybe you can show some love.- Chic Out of Town Blog

    http://chicoutoftown.blogspot.com/#sthash.kRr2Xtki.QeH2LGdc.dpbs

    ReplyDelete
  27. fur looks cute on ur dress and suits ur skin tone too...:)
    i was looking out for similar stuff online since shopping can sometimes be so boring in malls....and i really found what i was looking out for. nice colors, cool offers at this site called Dealtz.
    http://www.dealtz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. That jumper is beautiful! and so are you!

    Just followed you, loving the blog!

    rottenstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    Hannah
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely! Really appreciate it xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig