8 January 2013

Shoe Wishlist #2: Topshop Flats

Topshop Shoe Wishlist

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, whatever time your reading this hello! How's 2013 treating ya? Today I'm throwing another shoe wishlist at you, and it most certainly isn't going to be the last.

My 'shoe-drobe' just never seems to stop growing, I have a serious addiction to buying copious amounts of shoes. With no room in my wardrobe, I'm having to stack up boxes and boxes of the bloody things. HELP, someone give me an intervention. If you'd like to see a post with my shoe collection, let me know & I'll get one posted in the near future! Anyway, as I said in my last post, I don't shop at Topshop that much anymore, however I'd say that around 75% of the time I'm impressed with their shoe range and there's always a couple of pairs I lust over, despite the price tag...

1. KATZ CUT OUT STRAP SHOES // £75 - It was love at first sight when I seen shoes identical to these on ROMWE about 2 months ago, then they went out of stock and now look, Topshop have them! I think the shape looks amazing and cut outs on a shoe always seem to make my legs look thinner which is always a bonus. Does anyone else seem to think that, or is it just me?

2. MARTINA T-BAR GEEK SHOES // £30 - T-Bar shoes are the cutest type of shoe, they remind me so much of prancing around the school playground with a skipping rope. This coral colour is going to be perfect for the spring time. They come in white also, but I'm edging more towards this colour, brighter is better.

3. MAVERIQ NEON AZTEC SLIPPER // £32 - The colours on these are fabulous and work ridiculously well with the studs. The 'studded slippers' were massive in 2012 and they've definitely 'spruced' the style up with a neon print taking them to a whole new dimension.

4. EDWARD VELVET TASSEL SLIPPER // £20 - Even though I couldn't bring myself to wear these pretty little things outside the house, they're so adorable! I love velvet and I love tassels and this slipper combines them so well. Styled with a silk nightgown they make wearing shoes inside the home ditsy and cute.

Well there you have it! I think I'm going to invest in the second pair next pay day but save them till April time as I wouldn't want the wet weather to ruin them. Which are your favourites? Let me know, thank you for reading!

Megan. xo
Share:

19 comments

  1. I love the first pair! I've been after some cut out boots ever since I laid my eyes on the JC Coltranes.. I think Topshop do a similar version to them but these are really nice! xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're beauts aren't they?! Yeah they do, these are like a more 'toned down' version! xx

      Delete
  2. ugh topshop can do no wrong (well, apart from their prices!!) but those wine coloured velvet loafers are just divine!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the first pair! they are beautiful!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second pair. I have also seen them in white and black and think they would look so nice in the summer xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all too cute! Love the aztec stud slippers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am seriously loving your shoe wishlist lovely especially 1 & 2 x

    Eda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with Topshop shoes. The black pair are adorable. I have a lot of shoes too and use a bookcase from Ikea as storage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a good idea! I'm actually going to Ikea tomorrow! Xx

      Delete
  8. Oh love your taste! My favs are the last two!

    XO

    Pauline @ http://mystyleinstinct.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute flats :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm also in love with number one. I need them in my life so bad!
    - http://jennabarbara.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do the topshop katz fit bigger?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig