6 January 2013

HAUL! - Lush, ROMWE, Mink Pink & more!

Blog Inc Book
Queen of Fucking Everything Bunting
Strawberry Marshmallow Fluff
No7 Essential Moisture Moisturiser
LUSH Tea Tree Toner Water and Grease Lightning
MinkPink Cropped Orange Jumper
ROMWE Blue and Gold Dress


It's that time again, haul time! I'm currently writing this in my dressing gown attempting to nurse my hangover, thank the lord I'm not at work today. This is just a collection of stuff that I've bought recently, it's a good feeling when you spend your hard earned cash on amazing stuff! I have to apologise about the lack of posts, my memory card ran away from me so I had to order a new one so I could get snap happy and take these photos for you, enjoy!

BLOG INC BOOK // £7 (sale) Urban Outfitters - I was browsing the UO sale on the website and this just so happened to catch my eye. I thought there's no harm in doing a bit of swatting up on the whole blogging experience.

BUNTING // £3 (sale) Urban Outfitters - Excuse the language but this bunting is so friggin' cool that I couldn't NOT buy it! It's going to hang either on the end of my bed or on my wardrobe but I'm definitely going to have to take it down when family are round...

MARSHMALLOW FLUFF // £1.99 American Sweet Shop - My town has just got a small American Sweet Shop with a ton of cool stuff in, but it's so expensive! They have lots and lots of goodies like NERDS, Pop Tarts and cans of fizzy pop, I thought I'd treat my self to this little tub of delicious.

NO 7 ESSENTIAL MOISTURE // £9 Boots - I was in desperate need for a new day cream and this (so far) is working wonderfully! It doesn't irritate my skin at all and leaves it feeling super soft, not a terrible price too!

TEA TREE TONER WATER // £3.95 Lush - Due to my first experience buying a skincare product from Lush I decided to buy the smaller bottle of this, but looks like I'll be buying the bigger one because I love it! I even love the medicinal smell, odd.

GREASE LIGHTNING // £5.95 Lush - This spot treatment is AMAZING, I just dab it on my spots before I go to sleep and my skin is noticeably clearer in the morning. This is growing to be one of my favourite products ever.

ORANGE KNIT JUMPER // £20 (sale) MinkPink - There's a new cute little shop in my town called '9th Willow' and they stock numerous brands from MinkPink and SHADE London along with vintage bits and bobs. I seen this beauty reduced from £55 so it's my steal of this haul.

PUPPYTOOTH PLAYSUIT // £48 Topshop - I've stopped purchasing things from Topshop unless I REALLY love something, and I REALLY love this, it's beautiful. I think Topshop's far too overpriced now, but this piece just had to move into my wardrobe.

GREEN BAROQUE DRESS // £25(ish) ROMWE - I can't remember the exact price due to currency conversion but I've fallen in love with ROMWE, there's fabulous clothing and you don't have to pay customs, perfect!

LEATHER COLLARED DRESS // £20(ish) ROMWE - Another little beauty from ROMWE. My only problem is the sizes; the dresses are fairly short yet big around the waist. But still, these dresses were just too cute that I had to buy them.

What's your favourite thing I've bought recently? Have you bought anything similar? Let me know, thanks for reading and thank you for 80+ followers!


Megan. xo
Share:

36 comments

  1. Everything you bought is really lovely but I particularly love the leather collard dress and the Topshop playsuit! Well done on the followers as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want that book, did you get it from Urban Outfitters? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice things, love the baroque dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Romwe dresses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear, you have a really lovely blog. :)
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow i love the last dress it's lovely!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Topshop Playsuit! So pretty xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That puppytooth playsuit is delightful isn't it darling - thank you for your lovely comments on my blog lovely lady!

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so in love with it! No problem sweetie! xx

      Delete
  9. That topshop playsuit is gorgeous!!xxx

    www.myflingwithfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds! :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. do a small review of that book maybe? im really interested in it! have you read anything else published about blogging? great haul! really want to try more No7 products! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I could do once I've finished it, good idea babes! Nothing else yet, gonna see how this goes & maybe invest in more :) xxx

      Delete
  12. I've been looking for a new spot treatment, I might have to try this one! Love the playsuit also.
    zoeyinwonderland xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely things :)
    New follower. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this bunting, someone gave me the mug as a Secret Santa gift - haha!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely blog, your pictures are great! I'm a new follower!!

    That books looks fun and interesting...I love the book section at UO.

    glossedbeauty.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got that UO book and love it. A book I can actually relate to :)

    www.mintyessence.com
    (I currently have a lipstick giveaway running |MAC|Rimmel|Avon)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE the green romwe dress...I so want it now...

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow such a great haul, so many items I love!!! I was thinking of buying that blog book myself, it looks good! :) xxx

    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. how useful did you find that book :) x
    http://victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig