1 January 2013

OOTD | Golden Dungeons

Gold Metallic Midi Dress
Gold Metallic Midi Dress
Office Dungeon Creepers



Hello precious! No it's not Gollum, it's me... HAPPY NEW YEAR and here I am hitting you with my first, and certainly not my last, outfit post! Why has it took me three months to make one please?

Oh well... A couple of nights ago I met up with a few of the people I went away to Ecuador with last July. We went for a month through college and the company 'World Challenge' and travelled throughout the country and volunteered in a community. I had a once in a lifetime experience, (cliche, I know but true!) . If you'd like to hear about it, let me know & I'll make a post about my trip sometime. Anyway, we had a very giggly and frolic-filled night and my friend's Mam cooked us a gorgeous three course meal. This is what I threw together in a rush after work, I couldn't wait to get my feet into my new shoesies!

METALLIC GOLD TOP/DRESS // £20 (sale) - Love Clothing for Topshop
BLACK LEGGINGS // £12 - Topshop
GLITTER SOCKS // Gifted - Urban Outfitters
DUNGEON FLATFORMS // £20 (sale) - Office

I must apologise, I don't have the most brilliant camera & it get's SO dark SO quickly it's difficult to capture in natural light! Would you like to see more outfit posts from me? Please let me know! Hope you had a lovely new year!


Megan. xo
Share:

36 comments

  1. Love your dress! Happy New Years!

    Summer x

    http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet! Happy New Year to you too! xx

      Delete
  2. You look so freakin' adorable! Please post about your Ecuador trip, my resolution this year (as well as to blog more) is to travel to either NYC, Patagonia, Ecuador or Norway! <3

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! That means a lot coming from you! I shall do my lovely, it'll contain lots of photos! It was amazing! xx

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty dress! I used to have one like that years ago actually. I'd love to see more outfit posts on your blog. Happy New Years btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If people like this post I'll definitely post more outfits! Happy New Year to you too! xx

      Delete
  4. what a gorgeous dress!! i love your listick too! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! I also like the colour of your lipstick xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are so coool can't believe they were that much! Happy new year!

    xx
    www.blankbones.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was ecstatic! Happy New Year to you too! xxx

      Delete
  7. so jealous of how pretty you are :-(
    This outfit is gorgeous!!
    I just discovered your blog and LOVE it already xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw don't be silly, thank you though! I really appreciate it :) xx

      Delete
  8. Happy new year, absolutely love the dress, and the lipstick looks so cool!!

    Please come and check out my blog if you get time, I've given it a bit of a revamp, clearly have too much time on my hands...

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! Thank you :) I will do! xx

      Delete
  9. love this outfit! and i'd love to read a post on your trip it sounds amazing!
    happy new year :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this whole look, and the shoess!!!! Happy New Year hun. :) xxx

    Lauren x
    http://in-our-private-universe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my love, Happy New Year too! xx

      Delete
  11. This photo is so cute!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, there are some details about it on my blog(alaskayoungx.blogspot.co.uk). Hope you're having a good day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much, that's so kind of you! xx

      Delete
  13. Love those shoes!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty dress and your boots are awesome :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit! The top/dress is just gorgeous.

    Now following you :)

    www.lovefromchar.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your blog! Great outfit post.
    Now following xxx

    - http://jennabarbara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. love how you've styled the look...you look great! I would definately want to see more OOTD posts by you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute outfit! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig