30 October 2013

Fashion | ASOS Metallic Method Flats

 photo asos-metallic-method-shoes-1jpg.jpg

 photo asos-metallic-method-shoes-2jpg.jpg





As I'm only 5 foot tall, I've been wearing heeled and platformed shoes nonstop for the past couple of months. But I recently decided that a change is needed, so I've been looking for some flatter shoes to wear on a daily basis. ASOS, as always, was the answer to my prayers. As soon as these little gems caught my eye I stopped scrolling immediately - I needed a pair of metallic shoes in my wardrobe. Not only did the metallic appeal to me, but I'm in love with the white treading on the bottom of the shoe. It makes such a nice alternative to black. I've been loving pairing little socks, much like these £1 Topshop pair, with them for a complete and utter cuteness overload. Even though these aren't going to be the most A/W weather friendly shoes, once again I just couldn't help myself.

Another pair of shoes to add to the collection, typical me. I thought I'd stem away from a typical black shoe and do something a bit more daring this time. What are your thoughts? What shops are your go-to when it comes to shoes? Let me know in the comments below, thanks for reading!

Share:

66 comments

  1. What a great choice Megan! The shoes are very cool and their color is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, i always have major shoe envy of all your shoes! x

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo cute! Love them teamed with those socks :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these, but unfortunately I'd never be able to wear them! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are the cutest shoes ever! love them with the socks xx

    http://www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really cute!
    x
    http://velvetmojitos.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay, so glad you bought them they are adorable! I think I need a metallic pair as well as black :P and they socks are just too cute!

    Lucy x www.dinosaurdances.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable!!! xoxo

    Bridie | www.youngandfoolishhappiness.blogspot.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeeeeeep they're so cute! I love your little socks too! I could never pull these off, I'd be worried I looked about 6 :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely - I don't care if I look 6 anymore haha! xxx

      Delete
  11. These are so cute. I love the colour and agree they look so cute paired with socks x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm only 4ft11 so I'm loving heeled boots or shoes, need to check these out!!

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are SO cute - I have to have some!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, I love these! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are well cute and so you <3 I love them.
    I like a change from black from time to time too, I'm in need of some new bits and bobs for A/W.
    I've been purchasing my shoes from H&M or Missguided lately xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are BEAUTIFUL!
    xx
    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH MY GOD, I'm in love!! These are the cutest things ever. need them!!! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are so cute, specially with the socks x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I didn't realise you were so petite! You're such a pretty little thang. I love the shoesies. :)

    Tara xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. These shoes are so cute when you combine them with the socks! Amazing :D

    ♡ Valérie
    scribblesofvalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. so cute
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. These shoes look sooo comfy!! Loving the metallic color!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm only 5ft too! :) x

    Saturdaynightgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am your 1000th gfc follower, yay! :) These shoes are absolutely adorable. I would love to find a pair like this but maybe in black.
    xo
    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mia! They do these in black too. xxx

      Delete
  25. Beautiful shoes !

    http://diamond-bunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aw I love these, adorable!

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig