31 December 2012

December Favourites.

December Favourites ProductsAussie Miracle Hair Insurance

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in Shade 107

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in Shade 107
Benefit Cosmetics Speed Brow
Hair Donut Ring
Hola bambinos! I hope your all enjoying your holidays and are ready to celebrate the New Year with a bang and a lot of alcohol! 2012 has definitely been a rollercoaster of a year, from leaving college, to joining the Laska Sak team, to spending a month in Ecuador... it's been 'amazeballs'. It was also the birth of this very blog your reading, my little baby, and I just want to thank every single person who's ever even looked on my blog, let alone commented and followed! I'm sending massive cuddles to my followers right now! Let's see what made it in to my favourites this month ey...


AUSSIE'S MIRACLE HAIR INSURANCE // £4.49 - If I could purchase the whole entire Aussie range I so would. Not only because it smells like a holiday in a bottle but it seriously does work 'miracles' on your hair. This certain product is ideal for those who have 'weak hair' like I do as it nourishes and conditions your hair to make it stronger. I will definitely be repurchasing!

KATE MOSS MATTE LIPSTICK IN 107 // £5.49 - 'Oh another Kate Moss Lipstick' I know, I know, everyone harps on about these, but there's a reason for it, they're bloody good! I really loved the first range of lipsticks Kate Moss did for 'Rimmel' but I love this matte range even better! This deep vampy purple is perfect when wanting to achieve that winter look, it's sultry and dangerous.

BENEFIT'S SPEED BROW // £12 - My best friend got me this as part of our Secret Santa & I have used it every day since. It's a quick-set brow gel that not only lifts your eyebrows, but gives them that little 'oomph' they sometimes need! Working brilliantly on those lazy days where you can't be bothered to fill in your brows this product makes my face feel complete! 10/10!

LUSH'S BUBBLEGUM LIP SCRUB // £5.25 - Seriously, why am I so late jumping on this bandwagon? This little pot of gold dust not only makes your lips feel amazing, but it tastes amazing too! Don't worry, it IS edible, it's made from castor sugar! Trust me, you will want to eat the whole pot. I really can't wait to try out the other flavours!

HAIR DOUGHNUT RING // £4.69 - I have worn one of these every day (pretty much) for the past two weeks, they're so simple, quick and easy to put in that it saves me 'faffing' around with my hair before work. It certainly makes putting a bun in your hair stress free. A million thumbs up!


This months 'Blogger of the Month' goes to the lovely... withkittyinmind! Despite being a lovely person, I've really been enjoying Kitty's blog! She posts some fabulous outfits, you definitely need to head on over to her blog and check her out!

TA DA! Another favourites done and dusted! Thank you for reading! Make sure your following me on Instagram & Twitter, both 'meganjanelillie' for updates! Are any of these your favourites? What other similar products shall I try out? Let me know!

Megan. xo
Share:

20 comments

  1. Love the look of the Kate Moss lipstick and I love using the Aussie leave in conditioner xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the kate moss lipstick is definately a favourite of mine too...happy new year!

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect colour isn't it! Happy new year lovely! xxx

      Delete
  3. i love the kate moss lipsticks.. not only are the colours amazing but they stay on forever and they're really moisturizing!
    happy new year! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, your right! They're perfect! Happy New Year to you too sweet! xxx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try Benefit's speed brow, it sounds great!
    I love this post & your blog, I'm now following.
    Rachael x
    P.S Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! Happy new year to you too! xxx

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year!!! I'm obsessed with the Kate Moss lipstick myself,love all of your posts, so I nominated you for this "Liebster Award" thing if you wanna check it out, its here http://fashi0nrealist.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Holly
    fashi0nrealist.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! Aw thank you very much I shall take a look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so cute, thanks again! :) and youve also reminded me how good aussie stuff is. with my beaut split ends this is something i will definitely be investing in when i get my student loan! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem lovely, my pleasure! Yes, I love so many of their products! xxx

      Delete
  9. I included a bun ring and the lip scrub in mine too:). I can't believe everyone doesn't own a pot! You should give the mint one a try if you haven't already.. it leaves your lips feeling so tingly and fresh!
    Now following:)
    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good aren't they! Oooh thanks for the recommendation, I shall try it! xx

      Delete
  10. AUSSIE makes some wonderful hair products. Just found your blog and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am defiantly going to get one of these bubblegum lip scrubs, i was looking at them the other day and they smell lush!

    http://rkdunne.blogspot.co.uk/

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aussie is definitely top of my list too - the only thing that saves my hair! Congrats on having your blog for a year, I've just started mine. xxx

    http://www.sophie-denise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not been a year lovely, I just started it in 2012 :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig