23 January 2013

Romwe Wishlist #1: Dresses

ROMWE Dress Wishlist


Hello gorgeous people! As I've just been paid I've been scouring numerous websites for clothes I would love to buy this month. A website that I discovered a few months ago and have fell in love with, is ROMWE. I'd seen the likes of blogger Leanne Woodfull from thunderandthreads and YouTuber Jess from sunbeamsjess purchase clothes from ROMWE so I decided to check them out & I was absolutely amazed! One thing I love about ROMWE is as it's based in China you don't have to pay any extra custom charges (in England), which is a huge bonus! I now own 2 beautiful dresses & my collection is definitely going to grow. They have SO many gorgeous clothes that it's difficult to choose what to purchase, but I managed to narrow my wishlist down to my 4 favourite top dresses! 

1. Flower Print Black Dress // £42.96 
2. Sleeveless Retro Flower Blue Dress // £23.49
3. Burgundy Sleeveless Peter Pan Dress // £22.82
4. Retro Lapel Neck Black Dress //£22.82

I don't think I can choose my ultimate favourite as I have a soft spot for all of them. The cost may seem pretty random but that's only due to them being converted from dollars to pounds. In my opinion the prices are ridiculously brilliant and from my experience the quality is equally as good. They also offer free shipping which is brilliant but you do have to wait 1-2 weeks. But this is no problem for me as it just makes me even more excited to receive my package. I can definitely see ROMWE becoming one of my favourite websites to shop from and can see myself buying from there again and again.

Remember you still have 13 days to enter my MAC Lipstick giveaway HERE if you haven't already! Which dress is your favourite? Have you purchased from ROMWE? Let me know, thanks for reading!
Megan. xo
Share:

41 comments

  1. Wow, these are all amazing!
    I love ROMWE so much but I'm yet to purchase, think I might have to if there's no customs!

    Holly
    fashi0nrealist.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god those dresses are beautiful! I'm definitely going to have to make my first ever ROMWE purchase soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all stunning, i can't even... xx

    http://facelesssfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ROMWE! Love all of these, I think the 2nd is my fave :)

    - alethia x

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beaut isn't it! I've got so much love for velvet. xx

      Delete
  5. So many pretty dresses on Romwe. My fav is definitely the 4th and its a really good price too xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I want them all! I know, so cheap! xx

      Delete
  6. i really like all 4 selections you have showcased here. just logged onto romwe and MIIIGHT just be making a purchase now, haha.

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 2nd one is my favourite! Yeah romwe is great but I need to stop buying so many clothes uhhh :( x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second and forth are my fav!!

    http://filthyfashi0n.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaah the first one is amazing - im a sucker for a good tshirt dress!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! So cool but sassy at the same time! xx

      Delete
  10. I've never ordered from Romwe but want to once my shopping ban is over. I love these dresses, especially the velvet one. I never thought to think you'd never need to pay customs as much clothes from China, thanks for pointing that out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either until I asked someone! I was over the moon! xx

      Delete
  11. I really love the style of #4. I don't like it when Romwe copy some cool designers (like Black Milk) but their simple pieces are quite nice!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, but if you want a cheap dupe it's the place to go! xx

      Delete
  12. All these dresses are stunning!! Can't choose a favourite!! Number 4 is lovely and simple though :)
    Now a new follower :)
    I love your blog!
    www.HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the simplicity of it! Thank you sweet, followed you back, great blog! xx

      Delete
  13. The dresses you've picked are gorgeous, they'd really suit you. I picked a similar one to 1, put it my basket then bottled out of buying it as I remembered I have far too many bills this month. Next month maybe eh?

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely pieces. i'm not a big romwe fan but those stuff looks amazing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't at first but it certainly grew on me! xx

      Delete
  15. I love number 2,but wouldn't say no to all of them!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. My goodness! I love the dresses, they're adorable!

    Xxx

    http://sparrow-mint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Number 4 is my fav! Wow it's very affordable
    Never shopped at Romwe before but I might have to reconsider! Great post
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    Www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment, of course I'll give your blog a look :) xx

      Delete
  18. I think my fave is the 2nd one because it's velvet. Such a luxurious material. And I never knew Romwe was based in China, but I should've figured xD
    Drop by!
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love velvet, makes me feel so girly! I will! x

      Delete
  19. Really love the dresses here, I recently bought one from Primark which looks like a nun/catholic school girl dress and I love it! hahaha really nice blog, following! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark is getting a lot better I have to admit! Thanks lovely xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig