26 January 2013

Beauty Wishlist #1

Beauty Wishlist
Hello beautiful people! This is my first ever beauty related wishlist and I'm so excited to share it with you today. There's a lot of products that many people have been raving about in the blogger-sphere but these are my top 5 that I'm lusting over at the minute. I hope I'm not boring you with wishlists, please let me know if you'd like to see more reviews, outfits, hauls etc. Either drop me a comment down below or email me at info@thumbelinalillie.com. I'd love to hear from you guys, even if it's just for a chat about blogging! Without further rambling, let me tell you what's in this wishlist...

1. Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser // £8 for 90ml
2. MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner in 'Blacktrack' // £14
3. Lorac Pro Palette // $42 - £28-ish
4. Origins High Elevation Dry Skin Relief Moisturising Cream // £23
5. Liz Earle Pure Muslin Cloths // £4 for 2

I've seen this Philosophy product everywhere and I really need a new cleanser in my skincare routine, I'd love to try this out. Believe it or not, I've never tried a gel formula eye-liner and I've heard that MAC's 'Fluidline' works really well for some people, I hope it would work well for me! Please tell me if otherwise, but I think the LORAC palette is only available in America, but one of my favourite YouTubers and Beauty Guru's Nicole Guerriero uses it fairly often and her eye make-up is constantly 'to-die-for'. GIMME! My skin is terribly dry, I feel like I'm constantly battling it to feel hydrated and I know Origins are a fantastic brand, maybe this could finally sort me out? Finally, I've been seeing Muslin Cloths everywhere recently and they're fairly cheap so I'd love to see what the hype is about!

I hope you enjoyed my first beauty wishlist! Do you use any of these products? Can you offer me any recommendations for my dry skin? Let me know, thanks for reading!

Megan. xo
Share:

36 comments

  1. I hope you really like MAC's Fluidline! I really want that Lorac palette too, the swatches of it look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lorac Pro Palette looks amazing! Now on my wish list too!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :)

    http://www.addiction-a-la-mode.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want it so so much! Thanks my lovely! xx

      Delete
  3. Lorac palette is on my wish list too, i love the colour shades

    http://filthyfashi0n.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love purity cleanser, its the one i always go back to if my skin is irritated off trying other ones! i reeeeally want to buy that palette, shame it's only out in america though! oh, and i always just use primark face cloths instead of the liz earle ones, so much cheaper and do exactly the same job in my opinion :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your opinion & for the recommendation! xx

      Delete
  5. The philosophy cleanser and Mac eyeliner look really good. Lovely wishlist xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The MAC eyeliner is pretty good

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard the MAC eyeliner is bit rubbish and that a similar version by maybelline is actually better :L X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love my MAC fluidline and my lorac palette!
    the lorac pro palette has become more of a favorite than my naked palettes xx

    elín
    http://elinlikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your opinion lovely! I'm tempted to get it! xx

      Delete
  9. ah such amazing items! that mac eyeliner looks really good

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Purity is my holy grail face cleanser. I've found that nothing else takes my makeup off better without stripping my skin!
    <3, Mel
    beautytribune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the opinion Mel! I'm going to get it next time I go shopping! xx

      Delete
  11. the muslim cloths are absolutely great to act as a daily gentle exfoliator! love mine :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. My skin is so dry too! I blame it on the awful weather x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh that pro palette looks lovely! :)
    xx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great wishlist! I've seen that Lorac palette in-store and it's absolutely gorgeous. Looks incredibly versatile :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want it even more now ha! Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  15. perfect wishlist!

    lots of Fashion Ass love from your new follower http://KissMyFashionAss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love using a muslin cloth every evening to take my make-up off with my cleanser, I hear you can get them really cheap if you go into the baby department. Bobbi Brown gel liners are incredible too and apparently the Maybelline one is amazing!

    Hannah www.cagneyandlace.com - Check out my Neom candle giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really I'll have to take a look, thank you! xx

      Delete
  17. I love reading these kind of posts! I really want to try some of the Philosophy range :)

    Latasha x | Le Powder Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! However, recently I heard somewhere that this isn't really good for your skin?! x

      Delete
  18. that palette is so nice, never seen it before but want it in my life! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. You should definitely buy Muslim cloths! When I lived with my parents, I bought them from Home Bargain so check there! If not, Baby section in Boots sells them and you get more for your money rather than just buying the Liz Earle ones :)

    Luce xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig