24 November 2012

Bag Wishlist #1: Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters Bag Collection

Hey everyone! I'm not feeling too good today and got sent home from work yesterday because I'm poorly. So feeling as down as I do I thought I'd cheer myself up by making a wishlist for you lovelies! As my town doesn't have an Urban Outfitters I have to do all of my UO shopping either online or when I go to York with family. I've always been a 'shoe' girl but I'm beginning to get addicted to bags as well! Anyway, less talk, more action. Enjoy!


1. The Cambridge Satchel // £110 - Ok, so The Cambridge Satchel is a huge amazing craze and you can see why, the bags are absolutely stunning! They come in various sizes to suit your need, this is the 13 inch satchel and the fact that it's so simple yet stylish is brilliant!

2. Teddy Head Bag // £24 - The most affordable bag on the wishlist! This is just too cute, it reminds me of Mickey Mouse and I'm definitely a sucker for anything Disney, despite being 19...

3. Cheap Monday Pony Bag // £40 - MY FAVOURITE! Who needs a rectangle bag when you can have a triangle bag? I've never seen this shape of bag before and I love it! This is certainly an eye-catching bag.

4. Studded Front Across Body Bag // £42 - Well, I couldn't leave this wishlist un-studded could I? Studs are a must have this winter and this bag could easily be turned into a clutch! As my 'bag-drobe' is lacking studs, I'm currently going to pinch my sisters studded clutch.

I know all these bags in this wishlist are black, but I believe that a black bag is a staple and crucial piece when it comes to accessories! I'd also like to let you guys know that I've just purchased my first piece from ROMWE! I ordered a beautiful dress for my work's Christmas Party and I'll put it up on here when it arrives. I was unsure of ordering from there but when the lovely Jess from the YouTube SunBeamsJess confirmed you don't have to pay customs in England I was straight on the website!

Which bag is your favourite? Have you ordered from ROMWE before? Let me know in your comments! I really love reading and replying to you!

Megan. xo
Share:

23 comments

  1. Oh my! How cute is the second bag! :)
    You have a lovely blog!

    Natasha Carly x
    prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it! Oh thank you very much :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the last one , so gorgeous !!

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love one and four...hope you feel better soon

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need all of those bags in my life! *LOVE* #3 particularly.

    www.misbehaveboutique.com
    http://threesixfivelove.blogspot.co.uk/

    Allie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That teddy bag is adorable! So Mickey Mouse! I need it! I am 21 myself but you can't resist being a bit cheeky and childish every now and then!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I dont think I'll ever grow out of being childish ha! Isn't it the cutest! xx

      Delete
  6. Fab selection of bags, no. 4 is my fave xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh how cool is the triangle!!! the teddy bear bag is well cute too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want the triangle bag! very different x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course I'll take a look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the studded clutch xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. 4 is the best!<3
    XX

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://oohmarly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig