20 November 2012

Shoe Wishlist #1: Christmas & Ebay Shoes!

eBay Burgundy Chunky Shoes
Black Chunky Spike Boots
UNIF Hellbound Dupes


 
  


 

Black Chunky Buckle Boots



Black Chunky Flatforms
Whilst I write this I'm finding it super hard to compose myself because I'm so frigging excited! I found an unbelievable shoe seller on eBay & I needed to share them with you lovely people. All photos included within this post are the sellers photos from eBay, I do not own them! The seller is... drum roll please... 2009Skylight!

I came across these beautiful shoes pictured above and I knew that they belonged on my feet and upon showing my parents they said they'd buy me them for Christmas... WHAM-BAM-THANKYOU-MAM. Eeeeek, they're so beautiful I cannot wait until they arrive; they come in black too! Due to the fact I'm so thrilled, I thought I'd share a couple more of the seller's shoes with you below...

TADA! I think the chunky platforms are going to be perfect for winter and the upcoming year. I'm also hopefully getting the first pair shown with the spikes for Christmas off my gorgeous boyfriend, you may have seen them on Beauty Crush, who is one of my favourite bloggers at the moment. My shoes collection is forever growing, I think I need help, pronto. The UNIF Hellbounds have been a mega craze recently and these dupes (2nd picture) are pretty cool. I, however, couldn't bring myself to buy them as I'm the type of person who'd rather have the real deal, even though they're out of stock, everywhere! All of the shoes shown above are under £30 which is pretty darn all right if you ask me.

Are you planning on buying any? Which is your favourite? Let me know, thanks for reading!

Megan. xo
Share:

45 comments

  1. omg they are all incredible!!! love the ones you're getting! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it Eleanor! I just want them all ha! Thanks lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. This seller is amazing! I got mine (the second picture) from them and they are such good quality. I'm watching a few of these myself hehe. xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad they're good quality! Thank you! xxx

      Delete
  3. They're amazing! Definitely going to check out this seller now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING shoes! xx

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Thank you for sharing this awesome info!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome shoes!xxxx

    pariswhenitspink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are incredible! Actually would make any outfit look cool :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey darling nice blog you have here, I like your posts! Hope you will have time to visit mine and let me know your opinion about it, maybe we could follow each other if you like my posts =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're all incredible! I love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, all these are amazing!! Gonna take a look now I think!

    If you get a few wee minutes spare please come and check out my latest post :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the first studded pair which i also bought from ebay (i'm not sure that it was the same seller) BUT They are lot less chunky than they look online. Don't get me wrong, the are still HOT DAMN but i personally would prefer them to be heavier/ chunkier. But then i guess that's what you get for going for the cheaper option :)
    The first pair you posted look amazeee. I have just found your blog and I'm now following. LOVE :) xxx
    http://ink-needles-and-thread.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh right! As long as they're still badass I don't mind! Ahh I bet they look so beaut. Thanks lovely, I'll check you out when I'm on my laptop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. !!! I'm obsessed with all of these shoes. They are all so gorgeous. Lusting them!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh! If I could pull off any of these awesome shoes Id be ON IT LIKE A CAR BONNET

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in love with shoes number two. must get them! xx
    Happy to be your newest follower!! xx
    pls, turn the word verification off, it's a real pain!
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all beaut :) What word verification? Xxx

      Delete
  16. Aw what a lovely comment! Thanks for that, I really appreciate it :) I'll check you out when I'm on my laptop as my phones a pain in the backside! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for sharing this. these shoes look fabulous. i am definitely going to check out this website.

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh wow, all these are killer and look pretty damn comfy too! Now if only I had the money :(

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just save up pennies in a jar, they're not as expensive as I'd of hoped :) xx

      Delete
  19. I love the spiked boots. They are brilliant. xo

    http://blossomeclectic.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  20. They're all so perfect! Sucks so bad that they only go up to a size 6

    ReplyDelete
  21. I found this eBay seller today! I'm so tempted to buy some!
    Feel its a bit risky though incase they don't fit! :(
    xx

    http://jessalien.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine the other week, even though they've been put away for Christmas I tried them on and they're true to size! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig