28 November 2012

50 Followers & November Favourites!

November Favourite Products
Chunky Topshop Bug Necklace



Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser 
The Body Shop Lipstick in 'Soft Red'
The Body Shop Lipstick in 'Soft Red'
Soap and Glory Face & Body Powder Brush
MR Kipling Frosty Fancies




Firstly and most importantly, thank you for 50+ followers, I am absolutely over the moon! My smile is bigger than my entire face right now. I wish I could squeeze you all. This blog was just going to be a little hobby of mine, as I thoroughly enjoy doing it, but the fact people are subscribing to me, wanting to read my posts is amazing! I'm planning to do a giveaway IF *fingers crossed* I reach 100 followers to celebrate and give a little something back to you guys, so watch this space! Well, it's that time again where I tell you what I've been loving this month so STOP, collaborate and listen....

This is my 'creepy crawly' necklace I bought from Topshop quite a while ago. Even though it's an oldie, it's a winner! It's definitely going to stay with me forever, I adore it! It caught my eye straight away in the shop due to to just how unusual it is, I mean, who wears black, silver and gold spiders and beetles around their neck?! Even though it was around £16 (roughly) I just couldn't resist!

After becoming hooked on the blogging and YouTube world and watching people show their skincare routines, I thought to myself, 'Damn, I really don't look after my skin'. So after Christmas I'm gonna treat myself to some cleansers, toners, creams etc! This, however, is brilliant on a night time when it comes to taking make-up off! It gets rid of everything! Even though it's £16 you only need a teeny bit, so it'll last me a very long time!

This is my holy grail of the lipstick world. It's a 'Colourglide' lipstick from The Body Shop in shade 21 'Soft Red'. If I wanna tone a look down, rather than wearing a bright red lipstick I will always turn to this baby. I hope they never discontinue this, because I seriously will cry. I tried to swatch it as best as I could but it gets dark so early these days I struggled for natural light!

I'd never tried the Soap and Glory Make-up range until this month and with the offer of 'buy one, get one half price' I thought it'd be an ideal situation. So I bought the 'Kick Ass Concealer' (£10) which I'm umm-ing and ahh-ing over at the minute, and this Face & Body Brush for £4.50 (originally £9). I use this for doing my contour and it is brilliant, it's a super fluffy brush and works perfectly for defining AND blending depending on how you use it.

A food favourite?! Oh hell yeah, these bad boys just needed a mention! As you all should know, Mr Kipling is the Jesus of the cake world. How can you not love his angel slices?! I'm a massive fan of is French Fancies and when he brought out these Frosty Fancies for the Christmas Season I just couldn't wait to get my hands of them. They are super delicious!

Just like last month, I've decided to share with you a fantastic blogger that I've been loving this month! This month it is... 2ndhandcinderella! She is a beautiful fashion enthusiast with an amazing sense of style and a keen eye for clothes! I really love reading her posts and seeing what she's worn recently, she really is inspiring!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Let me know what you like and what your favourite things are this month! Have you got any brilliant skincare products for me? Let me know and thanks again for the 50 followers!

Megan. xo
Share:

9 comments

  1. I love that necklace! So cute haha :) congrats on 50 followers! xx

    stringofshininglights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit, you've totally reminded me of frosted fancies! Yum!
    Congrats on 50 followers, you deserve it babe! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for 50 followers! Very cute blog x

    looksnicesoundsbetter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! JaneLaced is awarding you the Liebster Award!
    http://www.janelaced.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-love-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely an inspiration to all new bloggers out there as look at how many followers you are on now! Any advice? I can only dream of reaching 50 sometime soon!

    lmatkins.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw wow you are certainly an inspiration to other bloggers out there! I can only dream of reaching 50 followers. Any advice?

    lmatkins.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig