30 April 2016

Advertisers | Meet My April '16 Advertisers!

I'm Georgia, an Advertising and Marketing Graduate from over at Mapped Out. I basically use my blog as an excuse to justify my excessive shopping habits... I chose the name ‘Mapped Out’ as I wanted to blog about so many different things at the start, however I soon realised that my blog was going to be more beauty focused. Mapped Out has become a place where I talk everything fashion and beauty related with the odd lifestyle post thrown in. In particular my blog is focused on beauty reviews to show my latest makeup purchases, so expect lots of hauls and recommendations! On the odd occasion I also include fashion posts featuring outfit pictures to show you what I have been wearing lately. Wishlists are probably my faves though as it means I get to browse through ASOS with an actual purpose... I work really hard to bring exciting and interesting content to my blog, so I hope it inspires you in some way or another and you come back and visit again! Be sure to follow me on my social platforms below to keep up to date with all new content on Mapped Out.


Style & Anna is a new blog by me - Anna, which I started at the beginning of 2016. I’m a fashion designer from the North West of England, and I love to write about all things fashion and showing off my own personal style. I travel as much as I possibly can, so you can always find travel advice on my blog. When I’m not working, blogging or travelling, you can find me either creating my own fashion collection, or obsessing over the latest Game of Thrones episode, while seeing how many Jaffa cakes I can eat on my own (usually a whole pack).

Hiya! My names Siobhan and I run the beauty baker which is a "everything" blog, basically, I blog about whatever my little heart desires whether that's beauty, fashion, travel, lifestyle or food related! I'm a little Welsh girl living in England that has an insane obsession with makeup, marvel (mainly spider-man) and baking.


I've been writing my fantastic parenting and lifestyle blog Slummy Single Mummy since 2009, and recently won the coveted Vuelio Best Parenting Blog and Best UK Blog awards. Not so slummy right?! I'm a mum of two daughters, Bee, 20 and Belle, 13, and write with a refreshing mix of honesty and humour. My recent ‘alternative fashion shoot’ post is just brilliant - anyone who can style an outfit from Asda whilst standing next to a bin has to be worth a read! My testimonials page includes a quote that calls me ‘hilarious/awesome’ and I think that sums me up pretty well. Slummy Single Mummy is definitely one to add to your reading list, although perhaps best avoided whilst drinking tea, unless you want a spillage.


We created Dames & Dimes as we recognised that more and more people were becoming concerned with what is being put on their skin and we believed we could deliver products that were natural, safe and effective. You won't find synthetic fragrances or colours in our products which is just dandy because we find they irritate sensitive skin. Our products are packed with natural ingredients and we even make use of organic unrefined shea butter, organic unrefined cocoa butter and organic beeswax. As a majority of our products are made from natural oils and butters, they do not require any preservatives as there is no water for nasty micro-organisms to grow in our products. Everyone’s a winner here at Dames & Dimes. Except the micro-organisms of course. As an added bonus, we’re offering 10% off your very first order.

If you'd like to advertise me in any further months, you can find out all information, statistics and prices here.

Megan. xo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig