18 February 2016

Beauty | Mid-Term Tilbury Treats

Charlotte Tilbury Products
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Kiss Chase
Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise in Jean
Charlotte Tilbury Products


Today marks 84 days until my last hand-in at University. The road is going to be (and has been) a stressful one so treats along the way are a necessity. This time, it was in the form of some Charlotte Tilbury...

The majority of these purchases were made only a few moments after watching her video of her new look 'Hot Date'. The fresh image that it shows, all bright eyes and beautiful lips drew me in completely and it has quickly become one of my favourite new looks by the artist. 

As soon as Charlotte applied the Eyes To Mesmerise in the shade Jean (£22) on to the model, I knew that I had to own it. Cream eye shadows are few and far between in my collection but one of my favourite formulas to use due to their easy and fuss-free application. This light golden, uber metallic shade brightens up the eyes beautifully. A repurchase for me but one that is worth every little penny is the Full Fat Lashes Mascara (£22), a multi-benefit product that no only lifts the eyelashes, but gives them separation, length and volume all at once. It's been a while since I have had this in my stash but I'm glad to own one once again.

Charlotte recently added two new lipsticks to her collections, one to the K.I.S.S.I.N.G line, and the other to the Matte Revolution collection. I haven’t yet tried any of the latter range, because as of recent, I much prefer a silkier, satin finish due to my lips tending to seriously dry out when using a matte lip product. This new shade Kiss Chase (£23) is a tawny pink of which is super flattering to the eye shadow, helping to create a sweet, innocent look that is still flirty. These lipsticks are nothing short of one of my favourites, they last long, have beautiful pigmentation and are comfortable to wear.

It was lovely to treat myself for all the hard work that I have done so far. I will be doing a little tips post soon on how to survive University if any of you are interested because I think that I have done pretty well! Remember that treating yourself is completely okay, whether a bottle of wine, a new pair of shoes or a new lipstick – it’s the little things that cheer you up when everything gets a little bit on the stressful side. 

Are you a Charlotte Tilbury fan? Or have you yet to give in to the temptation of the Tilbs? If you have tried out her range, let me know your favourite products down below – I think everything is completely worth the price tag…

- SHOP THIS POST -

Megan. xo
Check out my February advertiser - Saint Boutique!

*Some posts may contain PR/Gifted samples, please read my disclaimer here for further information*
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig