5 November 2015

Skincare | The Hydrating Line Up

Hydrating Skincare Products
Una Brennan Vitamin C+ Brighten Skin Renew Cleansing Oil
Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream
Dr Jart Water-Act Skin Mist
Sunday Riley Juno Oil
The winter season has been quick to settle in this year. I'm waking up to frost on my car and overly cold toes and we all know it plays havoc with our skin...

My skin is pretty normal but easily gets affected by the weather. So now that we've ventured into November, (erm, when did that happen?!) I'm looking for products that will hydrate my skin, keeping it nourished and non, well, flaky. We all know how cleansing is a real important step in a routine, if not the most important step and it's obvious to use one that does good for your skin. The Una Brennan Vitamin C Cleansing Oil (£10.99) is something I've spoken about a few times and that's because it just works. Not only does it do the job of cleansing the skin, it removes makeup like a dream and leaves a glow to the skin. Infused with my favourite rosehip oil to help revive the skin and even skin tone. When it comes to my super-sensitive eyeballs, I have to be careful what I use. Benefit 'It's Potent!' Eye Cream (£25.50) is a real rich and erm, potent, cream that sinks into the skin beautifully and helps work on any fine lines. It really is a product where you can ultimately feel a difference after you use it. 

The Dr Jart+ Water Act Skin Mist (£15.95) is a product that gives me the real wake up that I need on a morning, whilst adding that extra boost to my skin. It's a gentle spray, meaning it's great for dry skin and can help battle any redness or irritation you may have. I also love throwing it in my handbag for when I'm out and about when my skin feels a bit lack-lustre or I just need a bit of a refresh. It's fabulous for that. Finally is the ever-so coveted Sunday Riley Juno Facial Oil (£70) which I spoke about in more detail here. It just adds that little something that I don't get from other products, making my skin feel plump, full of life and radiant than ever. I luuuuuuuuuuurve it.

So there's a line-up of my favourite products when I need that bit of hydration in my life. Let me know in the comments below what you love using in the colder months to give your skin a bit more love, I'd love to know!
Megan. xo
Check out my November advertiser - Studs and Dreams!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig