24 October 2015

Lifestyle | The Tranquility Room; 5 Reasons To Book A Massage

When I was invited to The Tranquility Room by the lovely Emma for a treatment, I was over the moon. Being back at University is stressful already, so it was great timing...

Stepping into the room I was at peace almost immediately. The decor is beautiful, with greys and creams, beautiful drapes on the ceiling and soothing music. Not only is it a calming atmosphere, but Emma put me at ease straight away. With a beautiful welcoming smile and confidence to match no other, I knew that I was going to be in good hands, literally! After a few formal documents filled in, I was left to get changed into something comfortable and sat onto the chair so that I would be comfy. This time around, I opted for an Indian Head Massage, something I have never had before. It works on your head, neck, shoulders and upper back and is the ultimate relaxation procedure. Emma worked on tense bits of my shoulders until they relieved and the treatment left me feeling calm, relaxed and overall stress-free. 


I really can't wait to go back and see Emma for another treatment. It was so lovely to see someone so enthusiastic and passionate about what they do. Here's 5 reasons why you should treat yourself and book in a little treatment for yourself...

1 | Relieve Stress.
2 | Reduce Anxiety.
3 | Reduce Muscle Tension.
4 | Assist Sleep.
5 | Boost Immunity.

Are you a fan of massages or similar treatments? If so, what are your experiences? I would love to know how they have helped you to relax. Maybe this post has spurred you on to treat yourself? 
Megan. xo
Check out my October advertiser - Loveable Vogue!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig