23 August 2015

Fashion | Pink Gingham in Edinburgh

We were rather lucky in Edinburgh to be blessed with beautiful (alas, a little bit windy) sunny weather. It meant that I could snap up some pictures of one of my all time favourite dresses...

Straight to the point - another smock dress. Cute & cosy, that's how I like it. As we had a chock-a-block itinerary throughout our entire Edinburgh trip (which will be blogged about soon!) I made sure I packed pieces that are both comfortable enough to move around in, but still pretty enough to strut about in. I knew this Motel Rocks Pink Gingham dress (similar here) just had to come with me. The shape makes for easy movement and you can eat as much as you want without it showing through your clothes (and boy did I). I paired it with my new white ASOS bag & beloved Bow Sandals and shot some milkmaid braids in my hair to tie the look together.

Let me know in the comments whether you are a fan of smock dresses - I do know that they are not for everyone! I'm really loving shooting outfit posts again so can't wait to roll some more out for you! Are you a lover of the gingham print?

& just a little side note, I was featured on the River Island Blog as part of their Style Insider, go take a peek here!
Check out my August advertiser - Jordan Alice! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig