18 June 2015

Fashion | Festival Vibes with New Look

I'm a great lover of festival fashion - on other people. So when New Look asked me to style up some Festival pieces, it was kind of like a little challenge...

I am completely smitten with the whole boho and 70's style that is making it's way around at the moment. There's something about that effortlessly cool and chilled out look that makes me want to put flowers in my hair and sing a-long to, well, THAT song. I've particualrly been liking all of the off-the shoulder-ness that has been popping up everywhere, hence why I went for this Cream Long Sleeve Gypsy Top* (£9.99) which I feel is going to be a massive staple for me this summer as it can be worn in so many ways. As I am so used to wearing pretty skirts and dresses, I thought I'd go for something different and these Blue Tile Print Shorts* (£12.99) are definitely that. & d'ya know what? I really love it. I feel like this would be the perfect outfit to match with some wellies to dance around a field in to one of your favourite bands.

I actually went to Leeds Festival a few years ago and would love to go back. I guess I'm just waiting for the right time (& line-up!). Let me know what type of clothing you recognise with festivals and if you are loving this bohemian vibe that is so popular right now. Don't forget to check out the rest of New Look's Festival Fashion range - they have some amazing, affordable pieces. Thanks for reading!
Check out my June advertiser - Beautrina!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig