1 January 2015

Blog | Thumbelina Lillie in 2015

Happy New Year and welcome back! Can you believe that we are now fifteen years into the millennium already? I can remember that NYE very vividly despite the fact that I was only a mere 6 years old. I stayed up right until midnight to welcome in the New Year with my family looking out of my Auntie's skylight at all the bright fireworks... Although I'm not a fan of the whole 'New Year, New Me' quote, I do believe that it's a great time to turn over a new leaf & move onto more exciting times.

That brings me on to the main vibe of today's post, and that is what exactly you will be seeing here this year on Thumbelina Lillie. I'm a real perfectionist and a constant over-thinker. I always want to stretch my creativity and put as much effort in to this little ol' blog of mine as I possibly can and more, now than ever I'm going to full force ahead with my content. My primary love for beauty will definitely still be a prominent feature here, I will forever confess my love for lipsticks and bronzers. You will still also be seeing the occasional fashion and personal style posts, as putting outfits together is a hobby of mine. In addition to those, you will see a lot more diversity brought to this space in the likes of lifestyle posts, music favourites, baking recipes and the occasional thoughts and advice posts.

I would like to know your thoughts on what you'd like to see this year on Thumbelina Lillie and please, be as honest as you can - any constructive criticism is welcome! You can view & participate in the survey here and I would appreciate it if you'd share your opinion. If you don't want to take part, that's absolutely fine - but I'd love if you'd leave a comment on what you want to see this year. All the best for 2015 everyone!


Check out my January Advertiser - Eliza Hardiman!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig