28 November 2014

Beauty | My First Try of Kiko & Urban Retreat Gift With Purchase

I really wish Kiko was more readily available in the UK, on my latest trip to London I picked up the Volume Attraction mascara in their Stratford Westfield store. I really wish I could have picked up more things, but the store was busy, there was a lack of assistance and a lot of things were out of stock so all-in-all, not a great first experience! Anyway, onto the actual product...

The Volume Attraction Mascara (£7.20) was a total random pick-up, I literally grabbed it and went. Packed in a grey, slightly metallic tube with a large wand I was hoping for some mega-volume with this. But unfortunately, that's the only thing it lacks. Now I'm not saying that this is a bad mascara, because it's really not, it just doesn't do what it says on the tin. The mascara creates long and separated lashes however just doesn't fulfil it's voluminous name. It holds a slight curl, but nothing to really buzz about. I'm a bit underwhelmed with this mascara, I mean, it's good, but it ain't nothing special!

Are you a fan of the Kiko brand and have tried any amazing products by them? Make sure you let me know! Also, let me know what mascaras you're loving at the minute, because I would love to know! Thanks for reading!

A little bonus for you guys today is the Urban Retreat Gift With Purchase* that is available from today if you spend over £150 online. The goody bag has little treats including NARS, Moroccan Oil, Glam Glow to name just a few and is worth over a whopping £110! Certainly not to be missed out on!


Check out my November Advertiser - Tea Party With Alice
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig