30 November 2014

Advertising | Meet My November '14 Advertisers!

Hello everyone! I'm Alice, otherwise known as Mouse - a 27 year old blogger hailing from London. By day I work in Online Advertising and by night I fill my blog pages with my ramblings on beauty, fashion and my life and adventures. My space on the internet, Tea Party With Alice, started as a beauty blog in 2013 but has slowly developed into a blog that documents my lifestyle too. As well as featuring my favourite beauty finds, I also share my love for homeware and shabby chic decor, my style and all the places I've been. I love writing my blog, and hope you enjoy reading it – I’d be over the moon if you popped by to check it out!
Bloglovin. Twitter. Instagram. Pinterest.

Hi, I’m Tasha and I’m the face behind Hello Freckles. I’m a big pug lover with a penchant for neutral eyeshadow palettes, though I really don’t need any more. By some crazy miracle I won Best Lifestyle Blog in the NE Blogger Awards last month and it’s really boosted my confidence and motivation to push Hello Freckles to be the best it can! I blog four times a week and cover a range of fashion, beauty and lifestyle. In the new year I’m hoping to get back into YouTube, so look out for that! I’m currently holding a pre-Christmas giveaway with one of my favourite products this season as a little thank you, so check that out if you’re interested! Let me know if you pop over to Hello Freckles and hopefully you like what you see!
Bloglovin. Twitter. Instagram. YouTube. Pinterest.

Hey guys my name is Asia and I write a blog called Asia Jade which is a lifestyle, beauty and fashion blog. I’ve been blogging for around a year now which has flown by and I love every minute of it. I mostly write about lifestyle topics as they’re most interesting to me. In addition to this I also make youtube videos which have made me more confident in myself which has really opened up many doors for me. I try to post around three to four times a week as I have a pretty busy life. I would love it if you checked my blog out and maybe even come along with me on this whole internet journey. Asia xo
YouTube. Twitter. Bloglovin. Instagram. Tumblr.

Hiya everyone! I’m Mariah from Starla Says. I’m a 23 year old Media graduate from London. My blog focuses on Beauty, Lifestyle and Healthy Living. If you want exercise and workout tips with a beauty twist I’m your blog! On Sundays I post about healthy living, Wednesdays all about beauty and Fridays its lifestyle. I’m always on the lookout for the best things for a happy healthy life, so you’ll normally catch me drinking a green juice while watching Netflix or reading. I started blogging last year as a way to talk about the things I love and connect with other people that have the same interests. I love blogging and checking out other peoples blogs so check out my links below!
BlogBloglovinTwitterInstagram.

Make sure you check out all these lovely ladies as well as my other beaut advertisers this month; Beauty As I Know It. If you'd like to advertise with me in future months you can check out all prices and statistics here. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig