5 October 2014

Beauty | The latest Bourjois Bronzers

Bronzing is one of my favourite parts of my makeup routine. I am a huge lover of having a natural looking tan in the summertime so any product that can help my achieve that glow at other times of the year get a thumbs up from me. The Bourjois Bronzing Powder was a hit with more than a handful of people so I knew that it wouldn't be long until they brought out some different versions of the product.

They've introduced the Bronzing & Highlighting Duo* (wearing above) which is a fabulous two-in-one offering that can be used to work on those cheekbones. The bronzing half is the perfect non-orange tone to create a shadow whilst assisting in adding colour to the face. However, it's not completely a matte formula, there is a slight shimmer to the bronzer although it is not completely noticeable when applied to the face. I've been loving this for days when I don't want anything too crazy yet still want to look put together as the highlight isn't too 'in your face' either. Being so slimline and compact, it'll be great for travelling light as well.

Their other new chocolate smelling release is the Gold Bronzing Powder* which is completely unlike any of the other two. This is a bar that is a pure, strong gold highlight. The powder is very highly pigmented which makes me think that this product is definitely put to better use as a highlighter than a bronzer; I can't imagine using something so shimmery to bronze. The lightest of dustings is needed for this to create a real golden glow on the tops of the cheekbones. I do prefer a more champagne highlight, so I'm not sure if I'll be reaching for this one often.

These little boxes/books retail at £7.99 which I think is a great price, especially for the duo. Let me know if you're a fan of the famous Chocolate Bronzer and if you have or will be trying some of their alternatives to the original. Thank you for reading!


Check out my October Advertiser - Pink Is The New Perfect
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig