24 August 2014

OOTD | An Old Sparkle Midi



































Sometimes I keep clothes for keeping's sake even though I know deep down that I don't get enough use out of them. On this particular day I picked out not one, but two oldies from my wardrobe and shot them together to create this little ensemble. Both items are from Topshop around three years ago maybe? Talk about being a clothes hoarder! I've always had to keep the white crop jumper as it's such a staple, and the sparkle midi skirt, well it's just too darn pretty to throw away! Although this is only one of two midi length garments I own, I'd love a few more but I find them so difficult to pull off being a teeny five foot... Sigh...

Do you have lots of clothes in your wardrobe that you can't bare to throw away? Or are you quite good at clearing out your stash? Please excuse my roots in this photo, I think I'm in desperate need of a colour! Thanks for reading my lovelies.


Check out my August Advertiser - Ashka
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig