2 June 2014

Skincare | Trilogy Rosehip Oil





I must have put this product in my online basket several times and never hit the 'checkout' button. I don't really know what stopped me from buying this in the past, as I'm rather enjoying the product after a few months of use. Yep, the Trilogy Rosehip Oil is loved by many-a-blogger and is something that I feel that Caroline Hirons, the Queen of Skincare, would approve of me using - I hope! Although my skin type isn't exactly oily, I can become a tad shiny in places throughout the day. This made me think that a facial oil wasn't really for me. How wrong was I?

This little bottle of goodness is said to have main purposes of minimising the appearance of wrinkles, increasing the smoothness of skin and to help increase moisture levels. Despite this, I love this for a rather different purpose and that is the reduction of scarring, another thing that it is known to do. Although I will probably never get rid of the two scars near my eyebrows (two rather unfortunate childhood accidents, one including a 7 foot branch) this really does aid in spot scarring - something which I suffer from quite a lot!

Encased in a glass bottle is 20ml of product, which I think is good value for money (around £16.50) considering that each time it's used, you only need the tiniest amount. The pipette is attached to the lid which is super handy and ensures that you only use as many drops as you desire. I use 3-4 drops around my face every night. Over the past few months I've seen a huge difference in the overall pigmentation of my skin. It looks a lot more 'balanced' as there are less evident spot scars, mostly around my chin area.

Overall, this product receives two giant thumbs up from me. I'd love to know in the comments below if you have used this product or have been tempted to by it! Thanks for reading! 


Check out my June Advertiser - Hello Freckles
Share:

30 comments

  1. definitely need to try this! lovely photos :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's one of my favourite skincare items! It works so well and I think it's a great price too. Excellent review x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds aboslutely amazing. I think I need a bottle.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use this religiously every night and it's a wonder product. I'm an older reader (39!) and I can tell you it works wonders for keeping your skin youthful, definitely worth the price tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've gone to buy this a few times but something stopped me each time, I might give it a go now that I'm all out of oil. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'll order this when I'm next feeling flush because it sounds lovely. I have eyebrow scars too!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use this product religiously! It's a must have in my skincare regime and has reduced my acne scars so much! Can not rate it enough :) xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Rosehip oil, it works so well for me! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this product, It's now part of my everyday skincare routine. Since I've used this I get so many compliments on how my skin looks so Its definitely worth it.

    Ash xxx

    ashleedel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! It's made such an improvement to me too! xo

      Delete
  10. I would be so tempted by this as I love anytime rose hip related, plus it does sound good!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the same in that I've looked at this many a time but never really got around to buying it. If it actually helps with scarring though then I'm definitely going to be purchasing this on my next trip to the drugstore!

    xx

    http://izzbizzz.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. How had I not heard of this product before? Honestly sounds fabulous and very tempted by it!!

    Charlee | CharmedCharlee
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used this last year and absolutely LOVED it as well! Currently using the Pai version to compare the two, but they are just as good as the other in my opinion! :) I was apprehensive of using oils like you, but also saw the fantastic effects it has! Great post! :)

    Ellie xx Beautyproductsjunkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! The Pai version sounds fab too. xo

      Delete
  14. how could I not try this after you were so right about the Lush lip scrub?
    I have a lot of dark spot scars on my chin and forehead from pimples that left scarring and nothing I've tried ever makes them go away. I'll have to try this, especially after reading the comments too. sounds like the perfect product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm so glad you like the scrub! xo

      Delete
  15. your photography is stunning:) i'm the same had this on my ebay watch list for so long yet i still haven't committed to buy definitely need to be trying this sometime soon!

    Dollybirdglamxo.blogspot.co.uk

    tash
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig