30 May 2014

YouTube - My Everyday Makeup Routine


I know, I know. I've been a very bad YouTuber - but with good reason! I'm now free from University for four whole stinkin' months and it could not feel any better. I plan to give YouTube a good go so it is full steam ahead with my little channel. This time around I filmed my 'Everyday Makeup Routine' - I hope you enjoy it and it gives you a little insight of what type of products I use on a daily basis! I'd love it for you to subscribe to my channel and if you have any requests please let me know!


Check out my May Advertiser - GianniC
Share:

22 comments

  1. Your makeup looks perfect! Loved the video! xx
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD | ASOS or Feelunique £25 Voucher Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post :)
    I must come and check out your youtube channel!

    Please come and check out my blog, I would be really grateful,
    http://gemmatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, you're gorgeous!
    You just got another subscriber !

    Have a great friday,

    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!

    kkelllyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this video beautiful!
    you look so pretty without make up too :)

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such a natural! I loved watching this video and I wished as good as you do without makeup haha xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gem, oh don't be silly I'm sure you look amaze! xo

      Delete
  7. Love your routine! I do kind of the same thing. I really love the lip colour you used :)

    Kisses, Kali
    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent video. I still can't get over the confidence people have in filming and posting videos, it's not something I think I could ever bring myself to do. Stephen :o)

    www.beautykinguk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig