23 June 2014

OOTD | Shop Genoa Check Two Peice

There is one 'trend' that has really took the fashion world by storm this past couple of weeks and that is two piece co-ordinates. Who doesn't love a two piece co-ordinate set?! I know that a lot of people have been making their own handmade pieces and when I found Shop Genoa on Instagram, I fell head over heels. The shop is ran by a 16 year old girl, who makes everything herself - how amazing is that?! When she set some stock live a couple of weeks ago, I took full advantage and ordered three two pieces, and I love them all so watch this space.

I first wore this when I went to see McBusted a couple of months ago, and from this Instagram post, everyone seemed to absolutely love the ensemble. I love how the waistband sucks you in and the shorts then flare out to add an adorable touch. Granted I should have sized down for the top half, but I still love the oversized feel so that I don't show too much of my midriff. This bag was a sale steal from H&M more than a year ago and it's starting to fall to pieces, I cry! I love it so much! And well, of course, I had to pair it with holographic loafers didn't i?!

Let me know if you are a fan of this two-piece trends and where you have been buying your co-ordinates from! I'd love to know if you like this outfit too, I can't wait to show you the other pieces I managed to snap up!

 

Check out my June Advertiser - Hello Freckles
Share:

55 comments

  1. I love this co-ord. You look lovely.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this co-ord, definitely need one in my life asap! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look too cute here! Love the shoes! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two-piece trends are awesome because you could wear them together or separately! I love the print on this one, suits you very well :)

    WOMANOUK (beauty and portrait drawings)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous on you! I have a feeling you are small and petite like myself! I always love how you throw cute and adorable outfits together:)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this co-ord. I find that they don't suit me, but it looks gorgeous on you x

    llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This two piece is absolutely gorgeous x
    http://blushingbeauty9.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love two pieces, and this outfit is so pretty! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving a two-piece at the minute! I've spotted a floral one in New Look I fancy!

    Sarah
    www.daisychainsanddreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're such a beautiful girl! and I love your style, this look was amazing!

    stylewithrebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm yet to find a co-ord that I love, but this one is so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous little co ord set xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous! I like these little two pieces that are floating around although I know that I would look ridiculous in one.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy lovely, I'm sure you'll look beaut <3 xo

      Delete
  14. I love this and omg your shoes are perfect!
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. This co-ord is perfect with your flatforms! I'm definitely a sucker for this trend!

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the cutest! I've been thinking about getting myself a two piece co-ord. You look lovely! --Lindsey x http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey, definitely do - they're so cool! xo

      Delete
  17. Love that pattern! You look gorgeous.

    Kathleen @ Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the cutest co-ord ever, love the print and the lace hem is such a pretty detail! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  19. This set is stunning! I love the co-ord look but haven't managed to pluck up the courage to try it myself yet xx

    Jade @ pintsizepixie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jade! I'm sure you'd look fab. xo

      Delete
  20. I Love this! Shop Genoa has some gorgeous pieces, she's so talented!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this trend so much! <3

    Great discovery - love the set :)

    xx
    Mint, Laugh & Lipstick // Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  22. This outfit is amaaazzziinnnng and you look lovely in it. I also think that it brings out your auburn hair (is it just me?)!

    xx

    Shree | PorcelainShree ✝ Beauty & Lifestyle Blog ✝ |

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have been searching for a two piece like this; its so gorgeous definatley a statment piece for all year around!

    Lucy X
    loopyylu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just discovered your blog, it's so cute. You have epic hair! xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly, I hope you enjoy <3 xo

      Delete
  25. Beautiful coord! Love the lace at the bottom of the shorts :)

    www.ohhellomango.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig