26 June 2014

Advertising | Meet my June '14 Advertisers

Hi, I'm Tasha and I write over at Hello Freckles. I try to incorporate a mix of my interests so you can expect to see fashion/style posts, beauty reviews and plenty of lifestyle; particularly cinema, music and travel. I’m from the North East, so a lot of my lifestyle posts reflect where I’m from and places I recommend trying out. I’ve also recently branched out and started a YouTube channel where I’ll be uploading hauls, OOTDs, vlogs, beauty related videos and anything else I get up to. I love blogging and YouTube is a great way to continue being creative, get across my personality and for you to see what I’m really like – since it’s difficult to see that through posts sometimes. I'm always looking to create better content and I'm really proud of where I'm at with my blog so far. I'd love it if you took a look at Hello Freckles and my YouTube channel and let me know what you think! xo



BekyLou is a Fashion and Beauty blog that I write alongside my full time job. I put as much time and energy into it as I can and absolutely love doing it. I write everything from reviews, Outfit of the days, nail of the days and lifestyle posts where I just like to have a chat and give my opinion. Giveaways are also a regular on my blog where you can win anything from the newest product release, some of my favourite goodies and recently there was even a giveaway to win tickets to the Premiere of Divergent in London. I'd love it if you could take a peep and give me a follow!
Blog Bloglovin YouTube Twitter Instagram



Hi all, I'm Lola from Lola's Little Wonders! My little blog is full of beauty, fashion and lifestyle wonders from my life that I love sharing with all you lovely people. Please make sure to stop by and let me know if you do and make sure to follow me on Twitter @lolaslittleblog and instagram @lolamanola14 xx
Blog Twitter Instagram


The 'Laser Treatment Clinic' also advertised with me this month! 



If you'd like to advertise with me in July, all information and statistics are here. Thank you for reading and please, check out my advertisers!

Share:

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig