14 June 2014

Lifestyle | Pinterest Lovin'

When it comes to blogging, we all know that you have to be on top form when it comes to social media and try to have a strong presence on the likes of Facebook, Twitter and even Instagram. I had heard of Pinterest here and there but never really thought much of it and although it isn't exactly a social network, there's definitely scope for influence. A couple of weeks ago I decided to make an account and ended up spending hours and hours on the site. I'd read tweets from bloggers saying that Pinterest is a huge source of inspiration for them and they couldn't have hit the nail on the head any better - it has an overwhelming variety of it. 

I primarily thought that for me, it would be all about looking at fashion and beauty but it has turned into so much more. On the website, you basically follow people (or their specific boards) and vice versa, then you build up pin boards which are a collection of photos in various categories. You can search for whatever your heart desires and you'll find endless amounts of photos. I have a board dedicated to fashion looks that I love, beauty ideas, hair lusts, delicious-looking-food and even the most beautiful person ever, yep, the one and only Harry Styles.

This post isn't sponsored at all, I just wanted to share my Pinnin-love. You can find my Pinterest account here and I'd love for you to leave your accounts below too! You can also pin photos straight from my blog by simply hovering over them - thanks for reading!


Check out my June Advertiser - Hello Freckles
Share:

34 comments

  1. Amazing photo collections!! Oh my Harry I totally agree ;) I like pinterest too but I don't know the first "photo site" that I used is We Heart It and now it feels like nothing compares to it :P I will give pinterest one more chance though :D
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boards on there, I followed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Pinterest! I'm usually found scrolling through images of quotes, one direction (guilty pleasure) and pretty much anything else! xx

    everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One Direction are my guilty pleasure too! xo

      Delete
  4. I've just started using Pinterest, it's so addictive! I'm at http://www.pinterest.com/toastybblog/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, Pinterest is great! I've been hooked for several years now! Check out my boards at http://www.pinterest.com/nimue/ I will be sure to have a look at yours!

    lavieenmodebyn.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell my addiction is going to get worse! xo

      Delete
  6. I honestly adore pinterest but I mainly use it for my degree - can't get enough of the fashion on there and it helps to keep it all in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so into Pinterest at the moment too! I use it nearly every day. It's so good for outfit and food inspiration!

    www.iamdaisyalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have JUST gotten into pinterest, but am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't used Pinterest for ages, but I'll def have to check urs out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unfortunately (and I say this because I spend waaaay too much time on it) Pinterest is one of my late year addiction. All about food and fashion is over there!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pinterest is fantastic for beautiful inspiration. Whenever I'm looking for DIY ideas or recipes, I loveeeee it for ideas.

    xoxo

    AWS Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just? I get so much inspo from there! xo

      Delete
  12. i've never quite got into it, but i love browsing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am such a massive Pinterest addict - I have over 15,000 pins in only four months haha! xxx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig