11 June 2014

YouTube | My Evening Skincare Routine


I feel like I'm on a little bit of a roll with my YouTube videos right now, go me! This time around me and my lovely film making buddy Gianni, filmed a rather humorous 'Evening Skincare Routine'. The video consists of every little product that I put on my face on a regular basis to try and look somewhat acceptable without makeup on! I decided to put in some bloopers at the end as I want people to see what I'm really like - we could not stop laughing for around ten minutes right in the middle of filming. Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this one - I absolutely love how it turned out! Please subscribe, like and comment! 


Check out my June Advertiser - Hello Freckles
Share:

18 comments

  1. I love watching new bloggers youtubes :) will subscribe :) would love if you could check my blog out too xxxxx http://imabeautician.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw loved this video! It's so nice to see a youtuber with a good old northern accent haha!
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this! I've just started up with youtube recently it's pretty scary at first. Love your blog and def subscribing :) xx

    www.twentynothing.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the video, I really want to start making videos now! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this video! Nice to see another northern blogger/youtuber around :)) think i might give some of those products a go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely video, I have major hair envy now!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome video and products! =)
    Please, check out my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great video and love your routine :)

    xx Beauty Treatment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig