21 February 2014

Advertising | Meet My February '14 Advertisers

Hello! I am Judith and I run theweeblondie.com. I am an almost 21-year-old student studying Communications in Aberdeen, Scotland. My blog is filled with all the beauty products I have tried and loved, my fashion favourites and wants, a few outfit choices of my own and some little lifestyle posts for time to time.  I am self-confessed selfie lover and twitter fan, so pop on over and say hello! 
Twitter Instagram Blog Bloglovin


BekyLou has become my life recently. I love pouring my time into my posts and into the blogging community, it's given me something to focus on and actually achieve something that I never had thought possible. If you'd like to take a peep at my blog and give me a cheeky follow, my links are below - I ramble about beauty, fashion and add in a couple of lifestyle posts every now and again too. BekyLou is a huge part of me and I'd love to share it with you in everything from reviews and favourite posts to massive thank you's for the support in the form of giveaways!
Blog Facebook Twitter Instagram 


LuceStephenson is my little beauty escape place, I’m currently at Uni studying Psychology but beauty has most definitely got to be my hobby (an expensive one may I add). I’m also a YouTuber which I absolutely love, it’s my time for myself and I can’t believe I’ve recently reached over 1000 subscribers! If you want to keep up to date with all things beauty then please head over to my blog and YouTube, I’ll be running my 1000 sub giveaway soon so keep your beautiful eyes peeled! Remember, honesty is key. Luce xxxx
Blog YouTube Facebook Twitter Instagram Bloglovin

Such gorgeous girlies! My amazing Princess Advertisers this month have been: Cherry PieStarla Says and The Fashion Junkie!

If you'd like to advertise with me in March (soon April bookings will be taking place), all information and statistics are here. Thank you for reading and please, check out my advertisers!

Share:

4 comments

  1. nice blogs : your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love finding new blogs.
    Beth x

    http://www.thebritishgirl.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. checking them all out now! :) hope you have a lovely weekend!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig