3 May 2013

Cosmo Blog Awards 2013!

Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2013

Hey lovelies, just a quick post today! I've just seen that the Cosmo Blog nominations are now live and I would love to be involved! If you click on this link here it will take you straight to the page you need to be and you just need to enter your email, my url (www.thumbelinalillie.com) and the category. I've put so much time and effort into my blog since it began in October 2012 and I would be so amazed if I was nominated! If you would like to nominate me I'd love to be under 'Best New Beauty Blog' or 'Best New Fashion Blog' whichever you think suits best! Please let me know if you vote, thank you gorgeous people!

Megan. xo

*Some posts may contain PR/Gifted samples, please read my disclaimer here for further information*
Share:

7 comments

  1. I voted you for Best New Fashion Blog, lovely! ^_^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider it done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, voted for you lovely! Would mean so much to me if you could nominate me for Best Newcomer award! http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/
    Thank you!

    www.trustinvogue.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOMINATED YOU!! good luck girlo! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for you in Best New Beauty Blog, good luck, you so deserve it!

    annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! It is so precious!! I want!!
    I voted for you in the Best New Fashion Blog! Hope you win!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got round to finally voting for you doll! Best New Fashion Blog. Obviously ;) <3

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig