10 April 2013

#bootsgiveitago - I won!

#BootsGiveItAGo Competition

#BootsGiveItAGo Competition
#BootsGiveItAGo Competition




A couple of weeks ago there was an hour long Twitter Party called #bootsgiveitago which was hosted by some lovely bloggers and a SEVENTEEN Cosmetic's Make-up Artist. The rules were simple; All you had to do was hashtag 'bootsgiveitago' and then share your top makeup tips for lips and eyes for the upcoming Spring. The hosts then picked a winner every 10 minutes (that's six winners!) and each were treated with a lovely Goody Bag and guess what? I won! I was completely gob smacked as I really didn't expect to win, I was just in it to get some tips from other bloggers and share my own. This is the very first beauty competition that I've actually won, like, ever! Here's what I got inside my goody bag...

Ojon - Revitalising Flexible Hairspray
17 - Eye Shadow in 'Viva Diva' // Eye Kohl in 'Navy' // Lasting Fix Lipstick in 'Showbiz' // Fast Finish Nail Polish in 'Moonstruck'.
No7 - Stay Perfect Eye Shadow in 'Starry Lights' // Precision Lips Pencil in 'Fire' // High Shine Lipgloss in 'Almost Red' // Stay Perfect Nail Colours in 'Foxglove' and 'Vivid Violet'

Amazing ey?! My favourites so far are the 17 Lipstick, as I wore it in this recent outfit post here, along with the No7 Lip Pencil which I've been wearing under my Russian Red and the Ojon Hairspray, which smells absolutely divine. So a big thank you and cuddle to the girls over at @perfectpolished, @NatalyaFGM and @vanesaguallar along with of course, Boots, for hosting the Twitter Party and for these lovely goodies! They will definitely be going to a good home.

Do you already own any of these products? Let me know, thanks for reading!

Megan. xo
*Some posts may contain PR/Gifted samples, please read my disclaimer here for further information*
Share:

58 comments

  1. Lucky you! I love the No7 polishes, they have so many nice shades. That lippy looks lovely too!

    www.amodernminute.co.uk
    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I've never tried them but can't wait too! xx

      Delete
  2. Well done! That looks like a great goody bag, I like the look of that 17 Lipstick and No7 Lipgloss :) x

    http://fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you for winning all these goodies x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Megan :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lucky! Well done :)

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, congrats! Always exciting to win a giveaway :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I know, I was over the moon! xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I've never tried any of their products! xx

      Delete
  8. Ooooh well done! I love No7 nail polishes xx

    emilyjaneosborne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet! I can't wait to try them xx

      Delete
  9. Wow! Congrats :D

    www.laurieelle.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, great prizes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHH CONGRATS BABE! :) these look like amazing prizes!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!! I was so shocked at how much they sent! xx

      Delete
  12. congratulations! so lucky :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh lovely! What a great giveaway!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! Of course lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done, you won some really lovely things!xxx

    www.myflingwithfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. well done !! So what was your winning tip?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done on winning!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow that's so cool that you won all this stuff, everything looks great! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay, congrats! The lipstick and gloss look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats! xx 17 lipsticks are sooo good! x

    http://brightanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow all this stuff looks amazing, you lucky thing! I love your blog too, followed on GFC and bloglovin :) also we have the same name hehe xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm chuffed! Thank you very much! xx

      Delete
  22. well done thats mega! brush set looks good!

    im a new follower hope you will follow back :)

    www.thischickspics.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's awesome! Looks like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my god that is so cool! I never win Twitter competitions like those! Well done :)

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised as I really didn't expect too! Thankyou lovely xx

      Delete
  25. well done! you got some great goodies! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. You won some great items Megan! Love that red lipstick..it will look great on you! PS you look like Cher Llloyd (thats a complement ;)) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it's great! Oh that's actually not the first time I've heard that, thank you! I don't think I do though ha xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig