13 April 2013

Minkpink Wishlist

MinkPink Wishlist
Have you ever looked through a whole collection and lusted after everything? Well that's what happened when I had a little look through the Minkpink section here on ASOS. If you haven't heard of this brand before, then where the hell have you been?! They've been seen on the likes of Rihanna & Miley Cyrus and are forever amazing me with their clothes. Even though there a tad on the expensive side, each piece is statement and is something to cherish. As I've been 'online window shopping' for my summer wardrobe (if it does ever decide to get warmer in England), I thought I'd show you my top 3 picks...

I think neon is definitely a trend that will blossom all the way through summer. I mean, who doesn't like wearing bright clothes when the sun is shining?! With blocks of pink, purple and neon yellow you just can not go wrong with these shorts. They'd look absolutely amazing with a tan, holiday shorts? I think so! Even though dip-dye may be ever so slightly over done nowadays, this fringed cape is a total exception in my books. It totally gives off those 'festival vibes'. All I need is some sunnies, a pair of cowboy boots and a ticket to Glasto '13. Anyone willing to fund that? (Ha!) Last but certainly not least, is my favourite of the whole current Minkpink collection, the patchwork dress. Fingers crossed I'll be purchasing this beauty next payday as I have my little ol' heart set on it. I've completely fallen in love with how adorable it is. I'll either rock it with some sandals in the Summer or cosy it up with some tights and a chunky knit on those colder days, I just frigging love that pretty little thing!

So which one of my picks is your favourite? Or what other Minkpink items are you loving? Let me know, thanks for reading!

Megan. xo
*Some posts may contain PR/Gifted samples, please read my disclaimer here for further information*
Share:

31 comments

  1. Such a lovely collection! I've also been lusting after many of the items. They're so perfect for festival season!

    Helen at http://uhhelsyeah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this brand until I just read this! Will go and check them out now, thanks :) x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are amazing Megan!! So different too!xxx
    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loove the patchwork dress, so cute! these are all perfect for summer... if we get one, that is!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so true, I just want summer to hurry up! xx

      Delete
  5. This looks fab, going to look at more pieces :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm OBSESSED with MinkPink! I don't know what is it but aussie girls just have so much style, most of the coolest brands are Australian. I would love a MP wardrobe, I have cowboy boots and Glasto tickets - now I need sun and that fringe cape haha!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm becoming obsessed too! I know, I always look at Australian girls and love their style. xx

      Delete
  7. Those shorts are amaaaazing! SO want them! xx

    emilyjaneosborne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shorts would be so so nice for summer. I actually saw three pairs by Mink Pink on Asos recently and loved them all x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooer they sell this brand in my workplace... the temptation to buy the whole lot on pay day is becoming increasingly hard to ignore! Their clothes are so pretty and the quality is actually really good... I wish it were slightly cheaper though not going to lie...oh well, guess I won't be eating next week! :-)
    xxxxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I think I would be skint if I worked where you do! xx

      Delete
  10. I was actually looking at all the minkpink stuff on asos on friday night! I added a really cool cream printed cardi to my online basket, just need to make some money now so I can click the checkout button! x

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all your picks...they'd be prefect for cochella..or any festival to be fair...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeeda! Oooh I'd love to go to Coachella! xx

      Delete
  13. I actually very nearly bought that exact dress the other day at Urban Outfitters! It's more expensive than I'd usually be willing to pay for a summer dress but it's so cute. I just may go back and get it next pay day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah really! I know it's just too gorgeous isn't it?! xx

      Delete
  14. Oooo! I love it all! <3 hehe I love your blog too! Follow me back?

    littleredbowtie.blogspot.com

    xx Brooklyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an amazing post! Love!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig