29 March 2013

Review: Rimmel's 'Lash Accelerator Endless' Mascara

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara


Happy Easter my lovelies! I hope your 4 day weekend is full of fun, food (especially chocolate!) and for you over 18's, lots of alcohol! So a couple of weeks ago I ran out of my Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara and I was utterly heartbroken. Oh the woes of a make-up junkie! I've been on a little bit of a spending ban recently so I didn't want to fork out £18 for a mascara so I turned to the highstreet shops to see if they could feed my lash needs! I fluttered around Boots looking for a cheaper alternative but wanted to try something new and I ended up buying this...

Now at first I was SO put off by the packaging, it's really bright and certainly not the prettiest of colours but it caught my eye nevertheless. But more to the point, the product is formulated with micro-fibres which are designed to really give the illusion of longer lashes. In that sense, it definitely delivers; I find that when I use this my lashes are instantly lengthened and volumized. The wand is plastic, but that's not a problem for me as I seem to get on pretty well with plastic wands... The teeth on the comb are widely set apart so that your lashes become really defined and if your big on separation I'd assume you'll like this product because this combs through like a dream and doesn't seem to clump (it hasn't for me anyway). I sometimes find that if I use a thicker mascara brush that not only do I end up getting mascara around my whole face, but it clumps too. You also don't get any of those annoying black smudges under your eyes, which I did with 'They're Real'. Finally, when it comes to taking the product off, it isn't tough and removes pretty easily, so it's an all around winner this one! Overall Rating - 9/10!

Have you tried this product? What did you think? What's your favourite highstreet mascara? Let me know, thanks for reading and have a lovely weekend.

Megan. xo
*Some posts may contain PR/Gifted samples, please read my disclaimer here for further information*
Share:

56 comments

  1. wow this sounds amazing!!! definitely going to try this next! your eyes are BEAUTIFUL btw... so cool! :) I love all the maybelline mascaras - they're great!
    xx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! Ohh thank you lovely! I love the Maybelline Falsies! xx

      Delete
  2. Your eye colour is so lovely! I’ve never tried a maybelline mascara but this one looks and sounds so good! Such a bargain too!xx

    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes look great! Definitely have to give it a try!(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't used Rimmel mascaras since I was a teen but I think I need to try this! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!! Your lashes look incredible :D :D :D I had smudging with They're Real too :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous! Yeah, it's such a shame! xx

      Delete
  6. I'm wearing this mazzy today!! Although I have to say I prefer Rimmel's original Lash Accelerator.
    Your eyelashes look spectacular :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! I never tried that one, thank you! xx

      Delete
  7. that is amazing! definitely going to have to buy this, great post!x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in need of a new mascara so may try this, I'm a long time fan of 17 mascara as I like the way it looks on my lashes x

    http://fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh really? I'll have to give them a look! xx

      Delete
  9. This looks great! I tried the previous lash accelerator and I didn't like it, but this looks loads better so may try next.

    http://lovefromchar.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving this mascara too! It's my new everyday mascara xo

    www.ohso-flawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your lashes look amaze :) love a good mascara!!

    Love Emily xx

    love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. woweee your lashes look so long & lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow your lashes are so long and nice! I may need to try this out!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did my own little post on this mascara not to look along can take a look if you like :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooh your lashes look great!

    There's a YSL Lipstick to be won over at my blog if you would like to enter? x

    ..F A S H E R N A B L Y - L A T E..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, your lashes look so long! you have such lovely eyes btw! xx

    http://beautyundressedd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wasn't sure on the packaging of this one but the results are amazing!


    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore this mascara! The only thing that could improve it would be to make a waterproof one, it sometimes smudges on me but the effects are amazing! x

    http://www.thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks brilliant! I'm getting benefits 'they're real' mazzy for my birthday in a couple of weeks! Can't wait to try it ;D

    Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have such gorgeous eyes!! I hate spending money on mascara but this one looks really good on you, 9/10 is an uh-mazing score.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. your lashes look great! didn't like the last rimmel mascara i tried though (glam)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is my current mascara and I love it ..looks amazing on you..

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am an absolute mascara junkie and really want to try this.... Really need to pick it up next time I'm in Boots or Superdrug!

    Charli | Secrets Behind The Closet Door

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. this really does sound incredible! and it looks gorgeous on your lashes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow this is gorgeous, I love your eye color x


    http://holaflo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your lashes look great! I haven't tried any of the Rimmel mascaras, but I'll definitely check them out :)
    Great post!
    <3 nathalista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've been ummming and ahhhing over this mascara for a little while not as I just wasn't sure, but it looks amazing on your lashes and its good to know that its working well for you, might have to actually give this ago. Fab post lovely, and thanks for sending me your link in tonight's chat, your blog is lovely, following you now xx

    Danielle
    Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Danielle! It's worked wonders for me, love how it makes my lashes look! xxx

      Delete
  28. I wear this and it is absolutely incredible - I think I even prefer it to my usual Estee Lauder one!

    www.flutteringlashes-lou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig