18 March 2013

Beauty Wishlist #2

Beauty Wishlist
First of all, Google Reader blah blah blah, here's my Bloglovin link if you still want to read my little blog if Google definitely close down the reader... ANYWAY, it feels like I haven't done a wishlist in forever! Money wise, I've had a really good month so far. I've only purchased La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo, the Real Techniques Core Collection and a couple of meals out. Unfortunately I have to pay for my next block of driving lessons this week but it means I'm one step closer to passing my test so it'll definitely be worth it. Roll on payday in 8 days! So as a result of attempting to save, I've done a lot of 'online window shopping' which has resulted in this wishlist...

Original Beauty Blender - Amazon // £15
Urban Decay's 'Naked Basics' Palette - House of Fraser // £20
Garnier's 'Moisture Match' Moisturiser - Boots //£5.99
Anastasia's 'Brow Wiz' - Cult Beauty // £15.50
L'Oreal's 'Telescopic' Mascara - Boots // £10.99

Can someone please tell me why I do this to myself? The majority of the products mentioned are definitely 'cult products', well known things that are circulating the entire beauty world. Which obviously means that I need them too, or so I tell myself... After seeing the flawless skin of, yes I'm mentioning her again, Nicole Guerriero, I'm forever wondering how my foundation will look applied with a Beauty Blender. Fingers crossed I'll look like her (I wish). I don't think I need to say much about the UD 'Naked Basics', but my neutral eye obsession needs fulfilling with this amazing palette. Garnier's TV advertising brought the attention of the next product; There are 5 different 'Moisture Match' moisturisers, each tailored to different skin types and each said to work different miracles. I've sent off for my free sample for my dry/very dry skin here and can't wait to see if it lives up to the hype... Now that I've grown my eyebrows out I'm forever wanting them to look defined, I've heard numerous reviews about this 'Brow Wiz' and am eager to try it out. I mean, who doesn't love a good-looking eyebrow these days? Finally, another cult product. This L'Oreal mascara promises a 'false lash' effect which is something I personally would love as I'm bloomin' useless when it comes to applying real false lashes!

So do you own any of the products on my wishlist? What were your thoughts? Let me know, thanks for reading!

Megan. xo
Share:

50 comments

  1. I want one of these sponges! It came in the Birch Box, so I am a little jealous!

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Monochrome biker girl and NOTD post Jessica GELeration in Venus Was Her Name by Nail And Beauty, Cheshire.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly bought the moisture match yesterday!
    Wish I would have now haha! Good luck on passing your test :)

    Emilie
    xxx

    emiliethehackett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Order a sample lovely! That's what I've done! Thank you doll xx

      Delete
  3. Those Beauty Blenders...Everyone loves them but I have doubts, I'd say they'd waste a lot of product! I'd love to try it though, everyone is ravvving about them!

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm maybe! I suppose there's only one way to find out! xx

      Delete
  4. Oooh really? I'll have to check that out, thanks hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Naked Basics palette!
    I really want to try the Garnier Moisture Match, too.
    Great wishlist!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm uber tempted to buy it on payday! Thanks doll xx

      Delete
  6. really want that urban decay palette! everyone is raving about it!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try out the beauty blender! I've heard good reviews about the Moisture match moisturiser!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tempted to buy a naked palette and beauty blender too!, do tell us ow you get on if you purchase them!

    Gemma

    www.bronkyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been meaning to try the Beauty Blender myself - have heard such great things about it!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Anastasia Brow Wiz is great but Maybelline Define a Brow is even better and a third of the price! I've used L'Oreal Telescopic before and it's great, it made my lashes look really long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh really? I'll have to give it a look! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  11. The Naked Basics is amazing! It's definitely my favorite(: I love your blog! New follower here, you can check out my blog and follow back if you wish

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so want loads of these :D I love the look of the beauty blender.. I'm so glad you can get it in the UK now. I have just bought that Garnier cream this weekend. Can't wait to try it :)) You have the same tastes as me!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, finally!! Ohh reallly! YAAAAAAAAAAY TWINS. xx

      Delete
  13. I really want the basics palette!! Will get it soon!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Naked Basics palette is amazing. Great wishlist, doll! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. really want to try the garnier moisturisers and need that basics palette in my life!!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool wishlist, looks like girls spend sooo much money on beauty products! haha

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I literally want everything on this wishlist too! Can't wait for payday too :) xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that pallette, Urban Decay shadows are sooo nice! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been wanting the beauty blender for ages and I've been lusting over the Naked Basics palette! I think I have to allow myself a little splurge in April xx

    elinlikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I also really want to try the Anastasia! I have the garnier for oily skin and love it, it's just light and makes my makeup apply so much nicer! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh really, that's great! Hope mine works for me too! xx

      Delete
  21. I'm also rubbish at applying falsies so let me know if you end up copping this one, I'd love to know how good it is!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need to buy the beauty blender, my sister has one and her make-up looks a lot nicer!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! I think I may just purchase one then :) xx

      Delete
  23. I need the Naked Basics palette!!!!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely selection, i love the naked basics (:

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good luck with the driving lessons, I'd love a beauty blender!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh I do need the Urban Decay palette, I'm alway on the lookout for a good neutrals pallette-they are so versatile :) I can't wait to try the new moisturisers too-I love how they have made a collection for different skin types!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's a brilliant idea isn't it! xx

      Delete
  27. Awww thank you doll! I really appreciate it :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig