14 February 2013

My SS13 Wishlist.

Before I begin, I just want to say a massive thank you for all the unbelievable comments I received on my latest post. It was the first time I'd posted a 'up close' picture of myself and the feedback was really positive, you'll definitely be seeing more 'face' posts in the future. If you haven't seen it yet, read it here. Today I've decided to put together a quick mini collage of things that I really want to be strutting about in when the up and coming SS13 arrives (Spring/Summer '13). I'm praying to the gods I get my hands on these at some point...

The 'WhitePepper' Oversized Long Shirt Dress // £70
Deandri 'Helga' Shoes in Nude // £105 (roughly)
Motel Rock's 'Molly' Playsuit in Blue Paisley // £45
River Island's Cut-out Crochet Shoes // £35 (on asos)

The 'Helga' Shoes are certainly the statement here, they're stunning and would be such an investment. With the time of year that we're fast approaching; It's goodbye to black and burgundy and hello to pink and pastel! That's why this dreamy shirt dress and paisley playsuit need to be re-homed and welcomed into my wardrobe. I think they'd like it there. Summer time definitely brings out the child in me, I'm going to be running around in dungarees and dolly shoes, much like these crochet beauts. Who wants to play duck, duck goose?

What are you lusting after for SS13? Make sure you let me know below, thanks for reading!

Megan. xo
Share:

44 comments

  1. Loving everything on your wishlist. The deandri shoes are gorge, perfect for summer! X

    allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, loving that pink dress it's so lovely and those deandri shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are seriously UNREAL!!!

    www.whatsnewpussycatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crochet shoes are AMAZING

    http://filthyfashi0n.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love the playsuit! :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this selection :)

    Those boots are AMAZING !

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaah so cute!! love the colours - pastels have always been so lovely in spring, im glad to see them make a comeback! that playsuit is adorable! :)
    and im not surprised the feedback was amazing - you're stunning girl!! <3
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love them! D'awwwh thanks again gorgeous head! xx

      Delete
  8. I need deandri boots. my gaaahd they're hot! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The playsuit and boots are ah-mazing! I just came across you blog, its wonderful :D Xx

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am seeing this playsuit everywhere at the moment and i simply cannot get enough of it! gorgeoues collection :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't stop thinking about that playsuit no. So gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to say I love the Motel Rocks playsuit it is truly amazing. I love the color and the pattern and I know it would look amazing on you.


    Hey I am officially following you. I hope you can check my blog out and maybe follow me as well. I am really trying to get it up and running :)
    http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course I'll check you out. It's beautiful isn't it. xx

      Delete
  13. Great list! Those platforms are incredible! xoxo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want those shoes! Especially the nude ones :3 Great wish list :)
    xoNina

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love nude heels, and that oversized shirt dress is just so different and cool..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the playsuit! Lovely blog, now following:) x

    GIVEAWAY at www.thebeautymist.com
    Feat. Urban Outfitters, Models Own & More.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm loving those crochet shoes from River Island, so cute!Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love everything on this list the crochet shoes are so cute! xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Deandri Helga shoes,
    they are amazing.
    And I love the playsuit,
    it's so cute. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  20. That playsuit is so sweet but I'd need to get a tan and hit the gym before I could rock it - haha!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig