5 October 2012

Review: Benefit's 'You Rebel Lite' Tinted Moisturiser Foundation

Benefit You Rebel Lit Moisturiser Foundation
Benefit You Rebel Lit Moisturiser Foundation


Yesterday my Grandma was rummaging through her cosmetics when she found this little beauty. She said she's never opened it & doesn't really plan to, so I'm giving it a good home! I've been waiting for my birthday (19th Oct) and Christmas to get money to splash on Benefit make-up so this was very much an early (and free!) present!

The product is a one colour only tinted moisturiser and not only works well as a base primer or a light foundation but also has brilliant SPF 15 protection. I tested it out this morning and used my fingers to spread it around my face and neck, but a foundation brush works just as well! My first thought was that it made my skin look a tad oily but once I rubbed the product in and my skin absorbed it, I seen that it gave my complexion a great coverage. I think this product is fantastic when wanting to use a light foundation for a natural look, however, I wouldn't recommend it for people with really oily skin due to it's texture. All in all, I can't wait to use this product again! Feel free to leave comments!




Megan. xo
Share:

2 comments

  1. Found your blog through twitter, I want to try out more benefit products, this may have to be one haha
    Check out my blog
    www.xdivinechaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good product *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig