8 October 2012

Ebay Haul #1: Everything I've bought so far!















Earlier this year I fell in love with eBay, I thought to myself, 'WHY HAVE I NOT USED THIS BEFORE?!' I thought I would make a haul with everything I've bought so far. The prices & descriptions are at the bottom, so keep scrolling! I will make more posts like this when I buy more items off eBay!

1. Real Leather 80's Bomber Jacket // £12.99
I frigging love this jacket! It's fairly big so it's lovely and cosy. You can wear it with a lot too, I wear it with t-shirts, leggings, dresses and creepers, bloody everything. 


2. Beyond Retro Floral Jumper // £11.50
This jumper is really light, baggy and so easy to wear. It's going to be perfect for the upcoming winter!


3. Vintage Stripes T-Shirt // £1.24
BARGAIN! Even though my mother said she had bedsheets like this when she was a kid, I love it!


4. Cream Cardigan // £5.50
I'd been looking for a cream cardigan for a long time but didn't want to pay much for one. This one is perfect for those days when you just wanna lounge around in the house!


5. 90's Tie-Dye Body // £3.70
This came with a strap loose & I still need to fix it, but I loved wearing it in the summer with some high-waisted Levi's & T-Bar shoes! I may sell this so watch this space!


6. 70's Woodstock Crop Top // £3.20
Impulse buy! I was all excited to go to a festival & thought this would be perfect for Glastonbury, however I'm not going to a festival in the near future so I haven't had the opportunity to wear it. I may sell this too!


7. Red Gingham School Dress // £5.00
This dress caught my attention straight away, I thought it was so cute & would look gorgeous with my white T-bar shoes from Topshop. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to wear it yet!


8. ASOS Dino Velvet Flatforms // £14.00
FAVOURITE! The girl had only wore them once & sold them on, so I pretty much got them new for half price, thrilled! They were in perfect condition when they arrived & are my favourite shoes to wear at the moment!

Megan. xo
Share:

6 comments

  1. The flatform are gorgeous!

    Sophs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have some right bargains here :-) love those velvet flatforms! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's a great haul, I love ebay, its great for snapping pretty bargains. I love the knits and those flatforms

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got some amazing bits.
    I spend way too much money + time on Ebay.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool bits! Love finding an exciting bargain on eBay! x

    apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig