31 August 2016

Lifestyle | August Gratitude List

Carmex Lime Lip Balm
So another month has past and slowly, but surely, Autumn is rolling around. So what have I been grateful for this August?

001 | The beginning of the month seen yet another visit to London with Carli, this time for the Blogosphere Summer Party, which you can read about here. I met many a blogging babe and ate cake until my heart was content. It was the first blogging event where I have come away not feeling self-conscious or like I was being judged, it was just the loveliest day filled with the loveliest people.

002 | C'mon the Boro! The football season is back in full swing and as a Middlesbrough born and bred lass, I am buzzing to see the mighty Boro back in the Premiership where we belong! I managed to go along to the first match of the season and the atmosphere was absolutely buzzing. I used to be an avid season ticket holder back in the day, and I'm excited for what's to come as it brings a huge sense of  hope to our little town!

003 | Friggin' hell guys. I can't quite believe what I'm about to type. But this year I got shortlisted for two, TWO, Blogger's Blog Awards - TWO?! I honestly was not expecting it, as I feel like my award days are done and dusted but I am just SO appreciative and SO excited. The awards are in Leeds, which is brilliant too, and I just can't wait to be mingling amongst some of my favourite people whilst meeting new faces - it's gonna be lovely!

004 | I went to V Festival for the first time! & it was CLASS. I'd been to Leeds Festival a couple of years back and was kinda dreading the whole camping thing again, but it was wonderful. I had such a fun-filled weekend and seen so many impressive bands and artists. Highlights for me were definitely Craig David and John Newman - what babes! And Bieber? Utter bollocks.

005 | Towards the end of the month saw my belated Graduation party with my family, and it was incredible. My Dad did a killer spread and my Mum organised her little socks off to make it an awesome day, we drank, we giggled, we ate - it was perfect and a wonderful way to end the exciting month that has been August!

Megan. xo

*Some posts may contain PR/Gifted samples, please read my disclaimer here for further information*
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig