5 June 2016

Beauty | Everyday Nude - Pink Lipstick Favourites

Everyday Nude - Pink Lipsticks, Rimmel Lipstick in Asia, Clinique Pop and Prime Lipstick in Sugar Pop and MAC Lipstick in Brave
Everyday Nude - Pink Lipsticks, Rimmel Lipstick in Asia, Clinique Pop and Prime Lipstick in Sugar Pop and MAC Lipstick in Brave
Everyday Nude - Pink Lipsticks, Rimmel Lipstick in Asia, Clinique Pop and Prime Lipstick in Sugar Pop and MAC Lipstick in Brave
Lipsticks are special to me, is that weird? I hope so. Today I’m chatting about three of my everyday staples...

When I first got into lipstick, I was a wham, bam, thank you, mam, red lip or nothing at all; there was just no in between for me. But the past two years, now that I’m a yano, beauty blogger and all that, I find myself often reaching for something on the pinkier/nudier side of lipstick life.

I hate to admit it, like, I really really reallllllly hate to say this, but it actually was Kylie Jenner that made me do it.

AH.

I KNOW.

But cest la vie, you can’t help what you fall in love with (and in this case, it’s lipstick, not KJ). 

There is something about a rosy pink lipstick that is so easy to wear. It allows me to still feel fabulous but still be able to give my boyfriend a peck and eat a mahoooosive burger without getting that terrible lip liner look. 

So here are my favourite 3, the best of the bunch. First off let’s start with a drugstore lipstick and one that I’ll repurchase till the cows come home. Rimmel has some of the best formulas on the high street, and the shade Asia (£4.99) is a ‘whip your lippy on, you're ready to go’ product. The fact it’s so cheap makes me so happy as it applies like a dream and the colour is so versatile against so many looks.

Next, we have one of which Asia is an almost exact dupe for, and that’s MAC Brave (£15.50). Ah, this lipstick! Paired with Soar lip liner, it gives the perfect lady-like pout that takes you from day to night. It’s a little longer lasting than Asia, as you’d bloody well hope it’d be being triple the price or whatever! It gives high pigmentation in one sweep and a semi-matte-but-not finish. Lovely jubbly.

Finally, we have the Clinique Lip Colour and Primer in Sugar Pop (£16), which is a little bit more of a baby spice pink, but on top of the right liner, it’s a dream. These lipsticks (as I’ve spoken about here) have the creamiest formula but still maintain throughout the day with lovely pigmentation, I really outta get my hands on more of these!

So they are my top three everyday nude/pink lipsticks. What lip colours do you tend to gravitate towards? Are you into bright lipsticks, or are nudes more kinda your thing? Let me know!

Megan. xo
Check out my June advertiser - Yes Nurse!

*Some posts may contain PR/Gifted samples, please read my disclaimer here for further information*
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig