26 February 2016

LUSH Week | A Little Lush Haul

A Lush Haul
LUSH Flowering Tea Bubble Bar
LUSH Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser & Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar
LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub
Before the Happy Hour Event, I managed to have a little look round LUSH and pick up some new bits for my bathing stash. Obviously everything is super duper girly and/or sparkly...


Unicorn Horn (£4.25) | Can you believe that it is my very first time owning one of these? I know right! I am just as shocked as you are, believe me. As a girl who loves everything to do with the magical creatures, when this came out (last year?) I got so bloody giddy that I forgot to actually buy one. Nevertheless, one of these rainbow spiralling goodness now belongs to me. Will I actually use it? Who knows! This product’s key feature is Neroli oil which apparently increases serotonin levels, and I’m all for feeling cheery at this time of year!

Roses All The Way (£4.25) | This is my very first LUSH soap and I am super happy with it. Normally, rose is not my favourite of scents – but, there is something about the rose scent specifically from LUSH that sweeps me off my feet and makes me feel dreamy. Boy, am I a sucker for sweet things. I’m hoping this isn’t going to slip out of my hands as much as those bloomin’ shower jellies do! 

Flowering Tea (£4.95) | As a northern bird, I love anything to do with a good cuppa tea and this bubble bar (yes, bubble bar!) is no different. You simply dangle your tea bag under your tap so that it releases a floral blend of joy into your tub. I totally didn’t realise the shimmer on the outside of the product too, making it even more fabulous (*sassy click*). There’s also a little surprise on the inside too…

Let The Good Times Roll (£6.95) | I have been through a whole tub of this fresh cleanser before and I am so glad to have it back in my morning routine. The caramel and popcorn scent takes me into feeling that I am at the cinema gouging myself on a bag of Butterkist (my happy place) and it is the perfect way to scrub your mug in the morning. Helping with those dry, flaky bits we can get in the wintertime, this one really is a skin saviour for me. 

Bubblegum Lip Scrub (£5.50) | This little mini pot is something that I have found myself going back to time and time again as nothing else seems to do the trick as well as this does. The candyfloss flavoured sugar scrub is an absolute champion when it comes to scrubbing your lips so they are all prepped for lipstick application, and even a bit of smooching! It’s a bonus that you an actually eat it too – happy days!

So that is what I picked up on this little venture to LUSH, I still have a bag full of goodies that I previously bought still to try! So many LUSH products, so little baths happening apparently! Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these and if you love them or not…

Megan. xo
Check out my February advertiser - Saint Boutique!

*Some posts may contain PR/Gifted samples, please read my disclaimer here for further information*
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig