20 October 2015

Food | Breakfast at The Alchemist, Leeds

If there is one meal that I don't eat enough out for, it's breakfast. And what's a better brekky accompanist than a champagne cocktail ey...

Situated in the Trinity Leeds Centre is The Alchemist. With a wrap-over terrace that overlooks the city, the place is perfect for a bite to eat, or a cocktail or two. As myself and Carli arrived in Leeds pretty early for our weekend away (10am precisely!) we decided to head on over to the bright and beautiful place for a spot of breakfast. The place is luxuriously decorated, with leather sofas, industrial glass lighting and uber cool alcohol filled bottles. 

As me and Carli get mega food envy, we decided to pick two dishes to share. Firstly, a classic proper bacon buttie. With bacon made as crisp as we like with thick cut tiger bread which makes it a hearty breakfast. We also opted for the 'American' which consisted of a waffle, eggs, bacon and sausage. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I never used to be fond of the sweet and savoury mixed breakfast, but oh how the tables have turned. To drink, Carli opted for a Bloody Mary, certainly not for the faint hearted, i.e. me. I went for the Strawberry Bellini with Prosecco and strawberry caviar, absolutely beautiful - and made me feel very lady like indeed.

Overall, my first experience at The Alchemist was a very positive one and I cannot wait to head there again for lunch, dinner and of course, plenty of cocktails! Let me know if you have been to an Alchemist restaurant and what your thoughts are on this type of breakfast. Are you sweet or savoury?
Megan. xo
Check out my October advertiser - Loveable Vogue!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I appreciate it so much! I love reading and replying to your comments, so keep them coming!

© Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog | UK Fashion Blog | UK Lifestyle Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig